account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Camera2 API?

SOLVED
Learner
Message 1251 of 1,255
Message 1251 of 1,255

Re: Camera2 API?

Just stop asking for raw support on Sony devices.

Just stop!!!

Sony never hear you.

The best advice I can give is , sell your device and by something else , and the problem solved!

I have an xz1 and offcourse this will be my last Sony device.

Sony smartphones are done.

Are done for sure .......END!

Learner
Message 1252 of 1,255
Message 1252 of 1,255

After update to Android 10 still no RAW support on my XZ2  Compact Slightly frowning Face What are you doing Sony?

Learner
Message 1253 of 1,255
Message 1253 of 1,255

Pliss give xz3 raw support sony.. PlissFolded Hands

Visitor
Message 1254 of 1,255
Message 1254 of 1,255

Same here

I love Sony, but if I am not going to be able to shoot photos in RAW format with myXZ Premium, I will stop being a customer. I'm sorry but we have to evolve, we can't live in the Paleolithic with a brand that doesn't listen to customers. I've been waiting for them to enable the RAW format for years and I think it's enough. Im really tired of this point.  600 ...700  or more € and then I have to root beceause SONY lives in the era of the caveman ???   NO, SONY, NO ..THANK YOU

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1255 of 1,255
Message 1255 of 1,255

Re: Same here and still more

Yes and still more. 

I love photography and I love Sony, but since I see that SONY does not listen to customers, I will not only stop buying SONY smartphones, but I will also stop buying their cameras.
When my XZ Premium retires or dies, I will buy a Samsung or any other brand. And regarding cameras I will start buying Nikon.
Sony doesn't want to hear us? OK no problem. We will begin to no longer look at your products in the market.
Happy New Year, Sony.