account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Camera2 API?

SOLVED
Emperor
Message 411 of 1,250
Message 411 of 1,250

Re: RAW Images.

No

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 412 of 1,250
Message 412 of 1,250

Re: Camera2 API?

@Curnow1

http://www.xperiablog.net/2015/05/27/xperia-z3-plus-supports-many-manual-camera-settings-raw-still-m...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 413 of 1,250
Message 413 of 1,250

@Bearings wrote:
www.xperiablog.net/2015/05/27/xperia-z3-plus-supports-many-manual-camera-settings-raw-still-missing-...

Here you go...Sony has listened and did it. Like LG G4, except for RAW. And like every other OEMs, no Cam2 apk for older models.

You are bad. We want camera2 on ours z3. Sony has done nothing to confirm that he is listenig his clients, so you really expect that we will go buy z3+ after being tricked once? Other thing is that the z3+ has some improvements but overall is worse mobile phone than z3 (many tests can confirm that).. And last thing i dont want to sony be like other OEMs i want them to be best for his clients and do more for them (LG g4 when it comes to user camera experience is another league so please don't make us even more angry with your posts)

Enthusiast
Message 414 of 1,250
Message 414 of 1,250

What is wrong with Sony, all of their cameraphones loose against the competition =/ Just look at this comparison http://smartcam.club/node/3306, they are so disappointed with Z3+ and it´s picture quality. LG G4 wins but even the old Nokia 808 beats Sony... Come on Sony, wake up!!!!! Fix the problem with your post-processing in the Z1-Z3 series and fast and give us full manual controll over the camera!!!!!

Inhabitant
Message 415 of 1,250
Message 415 of 1,250

Imrpove software?

http://smartcam.club/node/3306
take a look at these comparisons.. Slightly smiling Face
I cant take that sony has to result like this when in fact they have the best sensor cam.
Maybe they really need to.improve their software!??????
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 416 of 1,250
Message 416 of 1,250

Yes..they need improve they software
One time poster
Message 417 of 1,250
Message 417 of 1,250

Dear Sony,

My birthday is in two months and all I want is an Oreo Cheesecake and the RAW support for my Xperia Z3 Compact.

My sister already promised me the cheesecake, so... I guess you can still offer me the Full Mode with RAW support.

Thank you,

T.

One time poster
Message 418 of 1,250
Message 418 of 1,250

Sony! You are the best of camera in our minds
prove the world we are not mistaking! Tnx for listening to us!
@Rickard
One time poster
Message 419 of 1,250
Message 419 of 1,250

I feel really disappointed by the lack of support for RAW images and full manual camera.
Message 420 of 1,250
Message 420 of 1,250

Real manual controls on camera app

Please can you give us any kind update to the camera app, to real manual control the settings?, we would like to use HDR and image stabilization at time, and use all the ISO values at manual mode and of course Raw support.

Thanks.