account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps moved to SD card still reserve space in internal storage

SOLVED
Apprentice
Message 181 of 183
Message 181 of 183

Re: [LOLLIPOP] phone not saving big files to extsd

Have had the same problem with all my Sony phones. Never got any help from them. 

The solution is simple - don't buy Sony stuff. They are about to go bankrupt, they don't care about much any longer. 

One time poster
Message 182 of 183
Message 182 of 183

Re: Apps moved to SD card still reserve space in internal storage

i need my phone update plaese need a help from app store

Veteran
Message 183 of 183
Message 183 of 183

Re: [LOLLIPOP] phone not saving big files to extsd

Dimmie wrote:

Have had the same problem with all my Sony phones. Never got any help from them. 

The solution is simple - don't buy Sony stuff. They are about to go bankrupt, they don't care about much any longer. 

It's depend games and apps creators. For example Gameloft game - Asphalt 8, you can transfer in the game settings data files into SD card, but others games like Gangstar Vegas - mafia game - you can't, next example is Navigon Europe app -  in install process you can choose where to install data files as phone memry or SD card smile happy So as you can see it's not Sony fault, if app or game creator disallow to install to SD card, that's can't be Sony fault smile happy

Don't forget to give kudos and to say thank you to user which helped you, it's not hard to do for you, but it's important for helper smile happy