account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps moved to SD card still reserve space in internal storage

SOLVED
Message 91 of 183
Message 91 of 183

Re: Apps moved to SD card still reserve space in internal storage

On my Xperia z1 compact, apk don't migrate in microsd. I see". Android_secure" file in sd directory, is it normal or this inhibited the ". Android_secure"folder creation?
Adviser
Message 92 of 183
Message 92 of 183

Screenshot_2015-05-24-08-52-21.jpeg

Adviser
Message 93 of 183
Message 93 of 183

Screenshot_2015-05-24-08-56-55.png

Adviser
Message 94 of 183
Message 94 of 183

Look sony.!  Lenovo has given this option but you didn't.!  

Tell your developers about this.!

Adviser
Message 95 of 183
Message 95 of 183

Is there anyone from Sony who can answer me.? I don't get my answer even from Xperia customer care.!
Learner
Message 96 of 183
Message 96 of 183

Re: Lollipop 'Move to SD' doesn't work / app is only accounted for on internal storage

i have Z1, recently updated to 5.0.2, and moved to SD varius app... but nothing worked well... internal space memory is always the same quantity... after nearly 2 year i'm waiting for this feature... (ever root and LinktoSD not working on 4.4.4).... damned ext memory emulated into internal memory... why Sony you decided a not user friendly and a marketable limitation in your product??? Why you call this feature "Move to SD card" if Memory card is not intend External memory card? Why other Smartphone Producer instead intend the correct meaning of the word? This is how to solve one of the most important problem of the Z device?

Regular
Message 97 of 183
Message 97 of 183

Apps moved to sd card disappear

Hi, I have sony xperia z3 compact, with Android lollipop.

Most of the apps that I move to the sd card seem to disappear. They appear at the top of the list in the app drawer, but the app icon is replaced by some default icon, and in the settings>apps it shows up as for example .com.adobe.reader

Please help
MRO
Learner
Message 98 of 183
Message 98 of 183

SD card access for guest user in Lollipop

when the phone is in guest user in android 5, the sd card access is possible???!!!why???!!!

Topic edited by Rickard

Emperor
Message 99 of 183
Message 99 of 183

Re: whay??!!

@MRO

That's how Google set it up, you can only restrict the internal storage not, the SD card, again this is Android not Sony. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

MRO
Learner
Message 100 of 183
Message 100 of 183

Re: why??!!

this is not interesting.

why should the information of the SD Card to be displayed for guest user??!!!

I hope that Google will solve this problem in the future because this is a real problem.