account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

One time poster
Message 21 of 38
Message 21 of 38

Android 10

Whay xperia 10 Plus is not upgraded to Android 10??? 

Message 22 of 38
Message 22 of 38

Re: Android 10

I am sure you will be able to get android 10 but a bit slower....because  now a days Sony is not as before 

Apprentice
Message 23 of 38
Message 23 of 38

Re: Android 10

Does it? My XZP still gets random updates every now and then, even tho most of them are weirdly not obvious and some are even losing features instead 😭

Please Sony, lots of people still use this magnificent powerhouse of a phone~! 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 24 of 38
Message 24 of 38

Re: Android Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Hi,
I have a Xperia XZ Premium phone and it is good device but not perfect not because of hardware but because of software. Some valuable software features are missing specially features like eye comfort mode and some android pie features like gesture navigation, digital wellbeing.
Since XZP is a premium device and Sony already promising android Q to some snapdragon 835 devises (XZ1,XZ1 compact) I believe they had nothing to do so much for give android Q to XZP.
Please Sony we believe in you.
Please give us the android Q.
Thanks.

Inhabitant
Message 25 of 38
Message 25 of 38

Re: Android Q When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Sony brig android q on xperia xz premium don t leave it, this is how you can make more costumers,if you want to be first again  make more commercials and ads everywhere 

One time poster
Message 26 of 38
Message 26 of 38

Update android system

How to update xperia xz3 to android q

One time poster
Message 27 of 38
Message 27 of 38

XZ PREMIUM a Android Q?

XZ PREMIUM a Android Q?

One time poster
Message 28 of 38
Message 28 of 38

Android q

Is sony xperia xz premium will update to Android q? 

Message 29 of 38
Message 29 of 38

Re: Update android system

https://developer.sony.com/develop/android-q-beta

👆This is the link 🔗 for Andriod Q.. But it is still in beta.. But I suggest you to wait till the stable version released.... Have a great day 

Message 30 of 38
Message 30 of 38

No update this Month (July) - XZ2

Why there is no update for Xperia xz2 this month... Is sony working on a big update like new home launch (or even security updates like we get every month) or else going to stop 🛑 giving updates to xz2.

If this is going to happen... this will make me feel so bad. I. E  disappointing....

BUT I believe in SONY