account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 351 of 835
Message 351 of 835

Can xperia xz2 get Android Q.

Can we get Android Q for xz2 and please help us to get gestures.. It's so sad to have without gesture. .... Notification bar  looks ugly when we pull down (black) 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 352 of 835
Message 352 of 835

Is that only Taiwan version XZ2 still do not get the Pie update?

Is that only Taiwan version XZ2 still do not get the Pie update?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 353 of 835
Message 353 of 835

Unable to upgrade :/

Still stuck on version 52.0.A.3.84! 

Companion or OTA not working :/ ! 

WHAT to do ?

Highlighted
Regular
Message 354 of 835
Message 354 of 835

When will newest update (.126) be available?

I have bought a new XZ2 (H266, German version) and would like to update it before starting to use it daily.

According to Xpericheck, Version 52.0.A.3.126 is available for my phone. When I connect it to Xperia Companion, only Version .27 is offered for update.

Because that is two versions behind, I am looking for a way to get version .126 now onto the phone. Could it be possible to flash it, without unlocking the bootloader?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 355 of 835
Message 355 of 835

Re: When will newest update (.126) be available?

Software repair and force it to install the latest version. Be aware: Your data will be lost. 

Highlighted
Regular
Message 356 of 835
Message 356 of 835

Re: When will newest update (.126) be available?

How can I "force" it? Companion only offers the old version...

Highlighted
Learner
Message 357 of 835
Message 357 of 835

Can i update Android 9 directly ?

I bought  Xperia xz2  but system updates are coming one after one. So can I update Android 9 pie directly by skipping them ?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 358 of 835
Message 358 of 835

Android 9 Pie in Russia

When are we getting it?

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 359 of 835
Message 359 of 835

Android Pie Update for XZS

Hi Sony! May I just know if Xperia XZS will get Android Pie update this Q1 of 2019? thank you Sony!

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 360 of 835
Message 360 of 835

Android Pie 9 aggiornamento

Ciao a tutti e buon Natale, ho comprato su Amazon un xz1 compact versione tedesca, e ad oggi sono fermo alle Patch di settembre e ad Oreo 8.0.0.

Qualcuno ha ricevuto l'aggiornamento a Pie? È un problema di rilascio da parte della Germania oppure devo resettare il telefono. Grazie

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas, I bought on Amazon a xz1 compact German version, and today I'm stopped at the Patch in September and at Oreo 8.0.0.

Has anyone received the update to Pie? It's a problem of release from Germany or I have to reset the phone. Thank you

gt