account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 801 of 806
Message 801 of 806

It's a shame there won't be an android 9

Классный аппарат, но то что обновления на android 9 не будет огорчает. Жаль не хочу менять эту модель. 8 хорошо но можно было бы и на 8.1 хотяб обновить. Печально. 

Cool device, but the fact that updates on android 9 will not be upset. Sorry I do not want to change this model. 8 is good, but it would be possible to update at least 8.1. It’s sad. - GT

One time poster
Message 802 of 806
Message 802 of 806

Android 8 for Xperia XA?

Hi! I'm wondering if I can update my Sony Xperia XA to a higher Android version. Right now it is on Android 7, any help is appreciated Slightly smiling Face 

Learner
Message 803 of 806
Message 803 of 806

No update for my xz premium yet

Hi Everyone,

I keep on checking for an update for my dual xz premium and keep getting this is latest update which is Oreo . is it only me or those also who are linving in the middle east.?

Awaiting your answers.

Thanks,

Learner
Message 804 of 806
Message 804 of 806

Re: when the middle east version of xz premium will get the Pie 9 update?

It's the 28th. of November 2019 , and still didn't get the update for xz premium, This is just probably the Japanese hate the Arabs. so switch to Huawei , they keep you up to date .

Learner
Message 805 of 806
Message 805 of 806

Update

Will be getting new update. Last update phone received almost 4 months ago.

One time poster
Message 806 of 806
Message 806 of 806

Come the Update?

Hello I have a ask ! I'm sad because I have the software version 8.1.0 on the 

Sony Xperia L3 but I wanna 9 (Pie) when comes the Update ?

Thanks