account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Learner
Message 241 of 784
Message 241 of 784

Sony xperia xz2 compact Hongkong Update Android 9

Why do not get the net free xz2 models from Hongkong android 9 update? And Sony does not say why the update does not exist! I just bought an xz2 compact because of Android 9.

Learner
Message 242 of 784
Message 242 of 784

Re: Sony xperia xz2 compact Hongkong Update Android 9

In all countries there are android 9! Only not in Hong Kong! Why Sony?

Visitor
Message 243 of 784
Message 243 of 784

When I get the latest update to Android I'm from Colombia with operator Movistar

Cuando me llegará la última actualización a Android pie soy de Colombia con operador Movistar

When I get the latest update to Android I'm from Colombia with operator Movistar

gt

One time poster
Message 244 of 784
Message 244 of 784

Android updates

It is now a number of weeks since the last android security update, September 18th, when are we to expect the next update? 

Learner
Message 245 of 784
Message 245 of 784

No help sony Support

That's not the answer to my question! I wanted to know why there is no Android 9 for the xz2 compact in Hong Kong!

Sony support can not help me! Do not give me an answer to my question! Only standard statements!

But I want to know why, have paid 500 euros for the phone!
Apprentice
Message 246 of 784
Message 246 of 784

Re: No help sony Support

Sony doesn't care at all about customer satisfaction on getting your money. 

The XA1 should get Android 9 but that would mean spending share holders money. We customers are worthless to Sony 

Pioneer
Message 247 of 784
Message 247 of 784

Re: No help sony Support

Updates come to different regions at different times.

My NOBA phone always has to wait one month after release before the latest security patch is presented.

My September security patch landed on 22 October.

I guess October security patch will arrive coming week, 22 November or round that date.

Patience, or is your world mixed up when you don't have the latest features first.

who knows knows
who doesn't doesn't
One time poster
Message 248 of 784
Message 248 of 784

Android Pie Qatar

Screenshot_20181119-121501.png

Will be updated the XZ1 to android 9 here in Qatar? Because on Support app appears no update 

Adept
Message 249 of 784
Message 249 of 784

SONY, what's going on?

In the past the Customized_DE update was always one of the first updated regions. And now? Over a week delayed?

Visitor
Message 250 of 784
Message 250 of 784

Xperia xa1 plus

We went Android 9 Pie, and we believe this is reasonable .Thanks ,good days.