account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 761 of 781
Message 761 of 781

My phone didnt get android 9

Hello my xperia xz premium dual is now on Android 8 and there isnt any update for my. Please release update for me

Adviser
Message 762 of 781
Message 762 of 781

Re: Android 9.0 Pie unable to upgrade

@NunoSEN2 wrote:

@Van-Helsing ;

As that link is from the oficial Sony Support Page I think you can consider that an oficial announcement.

But you can read it also here: https://blogs.sonymobile.com/2018/08/16/can-update-xperia-android-pie/

Is there any update on this post? 

Visitor
Message 763 of 781
Message 763 of 781

Will there an android pie update on xa1 plus?

Will there an android pie update on xa1 plus?

Adviser
Message 764 of 781
Message 764 of 781

Re: Will there an android pie update on xa1 plus?

Hi all,

Recently my Sony Xperia xa1 device appearing problem on P key on touch screen and its probably digitizer' issue or cause on android Oreo upgrade. It's very hard to try press letter P on keyboard. My device is still covered by warrant so I will return it back to store which  bought it and ask my money back. A lot of problems on Xperia XA1.

I very very disappointed from Sony another one time and I will never buy any Sony device in future. I will move to another brand for my devices.

So sad!!!!

One time poster
Message 765 of 781
Message 765 of 781

Xz2 compact does not update to android 9pie

Xz2 compact does not update to android 9pie

Hi my xz2 compact just bought, after setting it up you didn't update to android 9pie

Xz2 compact non si aggiorna ad android 9pie

Ciao il mio xz2 compact appena comprato, dopo averlo configurato non si è aggiornato ad android 9pie 

Emperor
Message 766 of 781
Message 766 of 781

Re: Xz2 compact does not update to android 9pie

@Xz25 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

have you checked with xperia Companion?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 767 of 781
Message 767 of 781

Unable to get any updates

I bought XZ Premium Rosso version G8141 about 1 year ago, thing that wonders me the most is... I haven't got single update since i bought it (not counting improve from android 7.0 to 8.0), device keep saying that it is up to date but i highly belive it is not as my version number is 47.1.A.3.254 dated at 1 October 2017 (!!!). Phone's origin is free market from Poland, even EMEI check in official Sony page says that I have the latest version. I understand that diffrent regions get diffrent updates times but I fell like forgoten user and I wish I could finnaly see Android 9 on my xz premium... Notice that problem occurs in free market versions as those with branded xz premium gets update regulary every month in my country.

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 768 of 781
Message 768 of 781

Re: Unable to get any updates

No update provided from companion for XA1.

One time poster
Message 769 of 781
Message 769 of 781

Device is slow after update

Olá sony meu aparekga depois da atualização de agosto de 2019 esta carregando lentamente vamos resolver isso logo na próxima atualização de segurança né Sony meu e o Sony xiperia xa1 Plus versão 4de RAM vamos Sony colocar ele no 9pie ele roda liso né Sony tá osso

Hello sony my aparekga after the august 2019 update is loading slowly let's fix this right next security update right sony my and sony xiperia xa1 plus ram 4 version let's sony put it on 9pie it runs smooth right sony ok bone

-GT

Learner
Message 770 of 781
Message 770 of 781

Please Updates Reliese Android P

I have Xperia XZs this devise is running performance okay

All apps running is well

But my phone app is slow performance contacts app pls update this app