account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 621 of 680
Message 621 of 680

Re: Xperia xa2 andoid pie

Looks like tesco uk are not releasing it then..? 

Adept
Message 622 of 680
Message 622 of 680

Re: Xperia xa2 andoid pie

@versi that answer is wrong most european countries have not got the 50.2.A.0.352 update if you go onto xperiacheck.com you will find most h3113 are still on the last update 50.1.A.13.123 and that includes the customized uk which is my xa2 also on tesco uk @niko69

Rookie
Message 623 of 680
Message 623 of 680

Re: Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Sony l3 

Learner
Message 624 of 680
Message 624 of 680

Re: Will the Sony xperia xz get Android pie(9.0)?

Will the Sony xperia xz get Android pie(9.0)? why let

One time poster
Message 625 of 680
Message 625 of 680

Update to Android 9

Been trying to find out when the android pie update will available on the xz (f8331) my friends and family keep sending me emojis in their messages and all I get is question marks. Frustrated is an understatement 

One time poster
Message 626 of 680
Message 626 of 680

Xperia xz premium and Android 9

I had my Xperia xz premium since August 2018. All my friends have their phones upgraded to Android 9 except me. No idea why.

How come Android 9 has not been rolled out to my phone yet?

Current software version is 47.1. A. 16.20

Commissioner
Message 627 of 680
Message 627 of 680

Re: Xperia xz premium and Android 9

@ESKAROUS wrote:

I had my Xperia xz premium since August 2018. All my friends have their phones upgraded to Android 9 except me. No idea why.

How come Android 9 has not been rolled out to my phone yet?

Current software version is 47.1. A. 16.20

Please mention your regional country and is your phone under carrier contract?  

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 628 of 680
Message 628 of 680

STILL NO ANDROID 9 FOR XZ PREMIUM

It's April 2019 and still I didn't get android pie I contact xperia care many time but no use kindly fix this problem send android 9 update

#

#Xz premium Pie uupdate 

One time poster
Message 629 of 680
Message 629 of 680

Xperia xz premium & android pie

When will be android pie available in Iran for Xperia xz premium 

Thanks

#Xperia xz premium

Enthusiast
Message 630 of 680
Message 630 of 680

Android 9.0 for H4233 model

So this probably will either HAVE AN ANSWER OR NOT depending how it's approach by whomever already received such but for those who still don't know, bear with me, please! I know everybody is either received the update (fortunate if it works correctly or not if still having problems or BRICKING) or not at all so, I'm trying to establish some sort of understanding or a forward heads-up on WHEN THIS WILL HAPPEN! So simply put, who has the 9.0 update on this model and, who also knows when it will be available to everyone? I am completely aware of the previous issues with bricking from those who reported such a while back and the re-release a few weeks ago but even for myself, as like all of those who are waiting patiently, where is the update or the OTA for it?