account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Emperor
Message 611 of 794
Message 611 of 794

Re: Xperia xa2 ultra Brazil Update

@Fraco 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

If you bought the phone through a carrier network, it will be up to them to approve and release the update, you might want to contact them as it is up to them.

With that said, there are alternatives, you can download Xperifirm / flashtool and manually update your device

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 612 of 794
Message 612 of 794

update xz primum

When is the update to be released in Iran?

thank you

بروز رسانی در ایران چه زمانی منتشر می شود

باتشکراز شما 

Emperor
Message 613 of 794
Message 613 of 794

Re: update xz primum

@Mi37Mi 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

All the info available 

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/Android-Pie-9-When-are-we-getting-it-Which-Xperias-w...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 614 of 794
Message 614 of 794

Pie contacts

I like Android Pie update. Now i have "Export to Sim card" option which is very useful especially if i want to copy my contacts and i don't know why i haven't this feature on Oreo. But still no option to see which contacts are stored in the phone memory and which are stored in my SIM card. It's very stupid. My old 10 yo phone has this feature. Sony must add this options with some other update. It's small but very useful.

Learner
Message 615 of 794
Message 615 of 794

Re: Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Pakistan.

Still no Android 9 pie update for XZ Premium.

Please advise

Enthusiast
Message 616 of 794
Message 616 of 794

Re: Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Not to beat a dead horse considering but what's the deal with the update? A few articles online states that it's been re-released from the previous issues with bricking but from what a few people are saying from the Xperia XA2 Ultra page, bricking is still happening! I myself have not received the update (OTA) and kinda on the fence about it if and when it's made available. Can anyone stateside confirm this or verify? 

Rookie
Message 617 of 794
Message 617 of 794

Software update xa1 plus

We love using sony xperia xa1 plus with good features in the same way we want to use new features which are competitive for other mobiles now every mobile gets pie updates and this is not less to them wright..! Then why won't we get and use new features of pie software and make sure some camera adjustments..... Consider my request its for our xperias...... 

One time poster
Message 618 of 794
Message 618 of 794

Update to Pie 9

Why cant I update my Sony Performance X from Oreo 8 to Pie 9?

So

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 619 of 794
Message 619 of 794

Xperia xa2 andoid pie

What countries got the update?

Learner
Message 620 of 794
Message 620 of 794

Re: Xperia xa2 andoid pie

which version do you have? for example, H3113 got the update in almost all countries of europe.
you can use this site to see when a specific xperia model get a new update Slightly smiling Face