account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Message 591 of 625
Message 591 of 625

Re: When are we getting the android p, for sony xperia XZs

Hi @Steveeh 

Android P won´t be available to XZs, unfortunately. 

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 592 of 625
Message 592 of 625

Re: When are we getting the android p, for sony xperia XZs

I just bought this xzs last year. And it came with oreo, and its too slow, overheats alot even when not in use. They can't even fix this issue and left xzs users to suffer. Im switching to Xiaomi

Learner
Message 593 of 625
Message 593 of 625

update on android pie for Sony Xperia XA2

Any update on android pie for Sony Xperia XA2 apart from the failure of the past month?

One time poster
Message 594 of 625
Message 594 of 625

android 9

hi sony. 

where for my phone android 9??

One time poster
Message 595 of 625
Message 595 of 625

Android update 9.0 Xa2

Meu amigo tem o mesmo aparelho que o meu e o dele está com a versão 9.0 do android, não comprei o aparelho em operadora  sendo assim não dependo da mesma. Como. Faço para o meu aparelho ser atualizado? 

My friend has the same device as mine and his is with version 9.0 of the android, I did not buy the device in operator and so I do not depend on it. As. Do I get my device updated?

gt

Learner
Message 596 of 625
Message 596 of 625

Re: update on android pie for Sony Xperia XA2

I'm also craving the pie 🥧

Learner
Message 597 of 625
Message 597 of 625

Xperia xa2 ultra Brazil Update

Where is the official Android Pie update for Xperia Xa 2 Ultra here in Brazil? was scheduled to start in March 2019 and so far nothing.

Screenshot_20190325-084647.png

Talent
Message 598 of 625
Message 598 of 625

No Updates?

Hello, the XZ2 Compact is one year old phone and im this March there is no new security update...so, the February update is the last one after one year and its done? Same situation as the camera updates wont come after all, no inovations, no system repairs, just blow new phone to market and forget it after one year on top and half year in middle class? If you are really start doing this Sony, this is the last Xperia I bought...its really shame but whatever, if you are throwing away your loyal customers, lets do it your way, we have plenty of other brands which can take good care of us and listening to them.

First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Message 599 of 625
Message 599 of 625

Re: No Updates?

And you are basing your opinion that the XZ2c won't receive further updates on what exactly?

Regular
Message 600 of 625
Message 600 of 625

Re: No Updates?

I purchased a US model (8134) in February and it has updated at least two times since then.  When I asked a similar question on this forum (before purchasing), people responded that they got updates every month.