account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Learner
Message 531 of 633
Message 531 of 633

Update customized ibe

When will we be getting the 6.30 update?

The provider proximus already had it. 

But I am still on 2.33.

Kind regards. 

One time poster
Message 532 of 633
Message 532 of 633

Xperia L1 android 8.0

Will the L1 get the android version 8.0 on the phones. 

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 533 of 633
Message 533 of 633

Re: Update customized ibe

Still no intervention from sony on this forum.

And when contact sony via the support tab it does not master the subject or are not aware of the problem. I have the impression unfortunately that it comes from much higher in the hierarchy ...

Apart from journalists press to lobby there is nothing to do at our level.

Inhabitant
Message 534 of 633
Message 534 of 633

I have come to the conclusion that with no XZ1 UK customization release since Sept18 Oreo  that Sony hates the UK and all the loyal Xperia fans who bought the handsets on "pre-release" before it even launched.

One time poster
Message 535 of 633
Message 535 of 633

software update

I have my Sony Xperia xz premium and my problem is the update I still have 8.0 ore I don't get pie I don't know why and I am from Oman I want the update pie 9.0 

Inhabitant
Message 536 of 633
Message 536 of 633

It is valentines day and Xperia Companion has offered my XZ1 (UK customized) PIE

Sony does love me after all!  (although it turns out it is not the latest version and it has bugs)

Enthusiast
Message 537 of 633
Message 537 of 633

Perhaps they were just teasing you. Bugs are not what you want. 💥 I suppose you got an upto date version of a security patch. Hopefully. 

Inhabitant
Message 538 of 633
Message 538 of 633

it updated to xz1 47.2.a.4.45 with december18 patch.   we all know there are newer security patches.

looking at updates for other customiztions it seems this one comes out and a week or so later it gets another update.   So I am expecting it soon (actually I see 6.30 is already being pushed just a day later)

One time poster
Message 539 of 633
Message 539 of 633

Firmware stay 52.0.A.3.84 (Hong Kong) for long time...

My XZ3 #H9493# (Hong Kong) was updated to 52.0.A.3.84 for a month ago.  I don't know why Xperia firmware update release is so late for Hong Kong verison (compare with other countries version)...so sad!

As XperiCheck.com's information, XZ3 H9493's firmware have several updates verison was released after 52.0.A.3.84.   Why no such updates providing for HK XZ3 user, we also paid the price to SONY.

Finally, pls. provide update service consistently for the market all over the world (even it's small market share).

Rookie
Message 540 of 633
Message 540 of 633

Re: Software Update

did you receive it or not yet?
I'm from Lebanon and I didn't receive it yet!