account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Learner
Message 171 of 820
Message 171 of 820

Re: Xperia XZ1 Android 9.0 Pie - WHEN?

Up.. 

One time poster
Message 172 of 820
Message 172 of 820

Also there is nothing about in Support in the Settings. Just two days ago, there was a notification which says the pie is the next. However, now it says there is no update. I really am curious about what is going on. I want to get this update. 

Regular
Message 173 of 820
Message 173 of 820

Same here on my xz1 with EE in the UK, when will updates happen?

Sony failed to deliver Oreo 8.1 and now Pie 

Just looks like they want people to buy the new phones, stuck in contract

Hope I'm wrong Sony. 

One time poster
Message 174 of 820
Message 174 of 820

xperia xz premium / belgium i did not get the update either

Learner
Message 175 of 820
Message 175 of 820

Android 9 xz premium

Has anyone already got the update for xperia xz premium to android 9 foot ????

A few days ago I appeared to be updating but now a disappeared

Sony has not said anything about it

Screenshot_20181102-031546.png

Adept
Message 176 of 820
Message 176 of 820

Re: Android 9 xz premium

well you cant speak spanish, so everyone else understands.

but yes I lost the notification of "next android update" to android pie, nada, its gone now and I dont know why...

sony should really do care more for explaining their actions... and not let us have to dig answers from insider workers, we want official tweets and messages and posts about what going on, first we were supposed to start getting it by 26/october, then we dont get it, and now its not even in the "planned" section, and sony doesnt even care to officialy post info about what is going on there, that is so unprofessional, I am aware of the fact that there might be delays and bugs, but its nice to feel acknowledged and cared for with the number one rule of any product company in the world, helpful and caring ***customer service***...

Learner
Message 177 of 820
Message 177 of 820

Android 9.0

Hello
Today, November 2, 2018, the Android 9.0 update for the xz premium phone has not been released since the 26th.
What date is the release date of Android 9.0?

One time poster
Message 178 of 820
Message 178 of 820

Pie

Just want to know kung kelan mag. Uupgrade ung model na xa1 plus dual sim from android oreo to pie. 

Adept
Message 179 of 820
Message 179 of 820

Re: Android 9.0

Though visiting to https://support.sonymobile.com/us/software/ and putting the IMEI, the information shows that "Android™ 9.0 Pie is released for Xperia™ XZ Premium Dual SIM." But I can't update. Please have a look here: pie.jpg

Highlighted
Adept
Message 180 of 820
Message 180 of 820

Re: Android 9.0

yup, same here, cant download, there is no notification of available software download, but in sony website, my imei tells me android pie is released for XZ permium