account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android Pie 9 When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

SOLVED
Commissioner
Message 131 of 793
Message 131 of 793

Re: When will I receive Android Pie?

@Jonas what happened? You promised update sibce Oct 26th but no uofate has been released yet. Why?

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Highlighted
Learner
Message 132 of 793
Message 132 of 793

Sony xz premium

Güncelleme nezaman gelir TURKEY için

Update when it comes to TURKEY

gt

Adviser
Message 133 of 793
Message 133 of 793

Re: When is android pie coming to xz1

I also wait for Android P...

Adviser
Message 134 of 793
Message 134 of 793

XZ Premium Android Pie Update

https://blogs.sonymobile.com/2018/10/18/android-9-pie-update-on-more-xperia-devices/

According to Sony, the update was scheduled to arrive from 26 Oct. But I don't see any device or region being updated. Can someone give some info about this?

Regular
Message 135 of 793
Message 135 of 793

Re: XZ Premium Android Pie Update

I did not get any updates either. (I´m from germany)

Message 136 of 793
Message 136 of 793

@mrnino

The blog post states from 26, and not "on 26". Since the update was, obviously, delayed, they probably found a bug on the update. It´s better to delay an update for this reason then release for users. Slightly smiling Face

Probably next week Slightly smiling Face Fingers crossed! 

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Visitor
Message 137 of 793
Message 137 of 793

@Jonas 

Actually no. How would that help? Question was about why we are not getting the update yet as it was announced by your company. Linking the announcement again doesn't help at all.

No one made sony to announce anything and tie them self to a specific date/s,  not delivering on the promise is one thing, and yea, one could say that everything is cool and that announcement says it will start on 26th, and that's fine. But not answering your customers concerns in regards to this update is just poor, poor customer service. And now, you tell me why would I ever recommend Sony to anyone that I know?! For them to talk bad about me for recommending your product to them? Yeah, Nah. I will skip that one, and I'll probably skip your products in the future too. There is nothing I hate more than lies. 

Regards,, 

Ex customer..

Talent
Message 138 of 793
Message 138 of 793

According to Sony Mobile, it will arrive as early as 26 October 2018. But it will vary depending on which country you are in. 

Inhabitant
Message 139 of 793
Message 139 of 793

The problem is that there are no updates in ANY REGION.....

Learner
Message 140 of 793
Message 140 of 793

Re: Update

Mart ayında güncelleme alacaksınız