account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Highlighted
Message 2171 of 2,336
Message 2171 of 2,336

Re: Z5 premium software update

@Marixubi

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Updates are released gradually and timing will differ between markets. But at the moment, the highest firmware version available for Z5 Premium (E6853) is 32.4.A.1.54 which is based on Android 7.1.1.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2172 of 2,336
Message 2172 of 2,336

Hello software update

merhaba neden sony Xperia c5 için Android 7 güncellemesi gelmiyor.

hi why is sony Xperia c5 for Android 7 update does not come.

GT

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2173 of 2,336
Message 2173 of 2,336

Update required in sony xperia c3 dual

I am a user of xperia sony c3 dual i am using lollipop can you just give us an update of marshmellow or Nougat so that we do not install any type of custom roms because we also need update like the xioami phones so please give us update 

Highlighted
Learner
Message 2174 of 2,336
Message 2174 of 2,336

When is sony releasing 7.1.x update for xperia z3+ in india?

When is sony releasing 7.1.x update for xperia z3+ in india?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2175 of 2,336
Message 2175 of 2,336

Update Sony Xperia mobile M5 dual

Hi I am Jai P Mishra from India and I am not satisfied Sony Xperia products because every mobile company gave minimum 2 os update but Sony Xperia M5 dual has no update then why I am buying Sony Xperia products it is very expensive products also. 

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 2176 of 2,336
Message 2176 of 2,336

Sony xperia z3+ dual e6533

Translation via Google Translate:

Tell me how I can update my phone. The fact is that after repairs, he stopped updating. It seems to me that something has been conjured to him.

Скажите как я могу обновить свой телефон. Дело в том что после ремонта он перестал обновляться. Мне кажется что, что-то с ним наколдовали.

Highlighted
Visitor
Message 2177 of 2,336
Message 2177 of 2,336

Android Update

I use Xperia Z3+ with Android 6. Is there any upgrade for Android in my region Indonesia?
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 2178 of 2,336
Message 2178 of 2,336

Future Updates for Xperia XA/XA Ultra

Is there going to be or are you planing to give us any more future software updates for Xperia XA/XA Ultra because there is few more things to fix on these devices... 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 2179 of 2,336
Message 2179 of 2,336

Didn't det update for android 7.1

According to website sony z3+ must have 7.1 Android version but in my phone there is only 7.0 and still you are not sending any update.. why

Highlighted
A2k
One time poster
Message 2180 of 2,336
Message 2180 of 2,336

software update

I need soon the new software update in my device. The next Android version of noutgat. So, please get it soon