account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Pioneer
Message 2161 of 2,333
Message 2161 of 2,333

Re: My phone doesn't recognize Nougat or Oreo updates

@ferhunde

If all the phones of a model (ie: XZ) would run on the same software version, we would all get the updates at the same time. But there are different software versions (with differences between them)  for different markets/regions, different network operators etc, and updating the software, testing/solving problems for a big number of versions for the same model takes time. 

One time poster
Message 2162 of 2,333
Message 2162 of 2,333

Xperia z3+ Not Receiving Phone Updates

I have been using Sony Xperia z3+ which was late Updated to 7.0.

And I saw that it has been updated to 7.1.1 and I have not receieved any updates since a really long time.

Kindly let me know as to how should i get on the new update.

Unhappy with Sony team!

One time poster
Message 2163 of 2,333
Message 2163 of 2,333

Xperia z2 Android Update 7.0

Does it exist any chance that sony update xperia z2 to 7.0 android ?

Apprentice
Message 2164 of 2,333
Message 2164 of 2,333

S.O. Update Android Nougat

Hola. Tengo un Xperia M5 y me gustaría saber porque no recibo en mi terminal la última actualización del Sistema Operativo Android "Nougat". En comparación con otros terminales de otras marcas inferiores en características al mío, si que la tienen.

Y mi terminal es de gama media, no la recibo. No sé porqué,  Sony se ha olvidado de esta última actualización en este modelo. Mi Xperia no es tan viejo y es un buen terminal. Gracias. 

Hi. I have an Xperia M5 and I would like to know why I do not receive the latest update of the Android Operating System "Nougat" on my terminal. In comparison with other terminals of other brands inferior in characteristics to mine, if they have it.
And my terminal is mid-range, I do not receive it. I do not know why, Sony has forgotten this latest update on this model. My Xperia is not that old and it's a good terminal. Thank you.

GT

One time poster
Message 2165 of 2,333
Message 2165 of 2,333

I want software

Two Xperia c5 ultra user bi software update Android 6
I just want it to come with Android 7 update

İki senedir Xperia c5 ultra kullanıcısıyım bi yazılım güncellemesi Android 6 

Geldi sadece Android 7 güncellemesinde gelmesini istiyorum 

One time poster
Message 2166 of 2,333
Message 2166 of 2,333

Re: My phone doesn't receive updates

Y es mucho mejor que no actualices de SIsOp. Yo pasé del Lollypop a Marshmellow y el teléfono se convirtió en una tortuga. El rendimiento en RAM es pobre. Ya no es tan fácil eliminar archivos basura. Y de la transferencia de aplicaciones a la tarjeta SD mejor ni hablar de ello porque simplemente NO FUNCIONA.

And it's much better that you do not update SIsOp. I went from Lollypop to Marshmellow and the phone became a turtle. RAM performance is poor. It is no longer so easy to delete junk files. And the transfer of applications to the SD card better not to mention it because it simply DOES NOT WORK.

GT

Learner
Message 2167 of 2,333
Message 2167 of 2,333

No update since July 2016

I have a Sony XZ purchased brand new on ebay in the UK. My phone hasn't updated since July 2016. Software update is telling me I'm upto date... Any help appreciated 

Learner
Message 2168 of 2,333
Message 2168 of 2,333

Update of the sony xperia M5.

Buenos dias,

Queria saber si va aver una nueva actuaización para el sony Xperia M5

Good morning,
I would like to know if you are going to see a new update for the sony Xperia M5

GT

One time poster
Message 2169 of 2,333
Message 2169 of 2,333

Updates availavle

Translation via Google Translate:

Hi I was interested in buying a tablet z3 compact I wanted to know which version of Android and arrived and which will come in the future.

P.s dimeticavo how it behaves after a few years from its marketing

Salve ero interessato a comprare un tablet z3 compact volevo sapere a quale versione android e arrivato e quale Arrivera in futuro.

P.s dimeticavo come si comporta dopo qualche anno dalla sua commercializzazione 

One time poster
Message 2170 of 2,333
Message 2170 of 2,333

Z5 premium software update

Translation via Google Translate:

Anyone know what is the latest software update of the Z5 premium

Alguien sabe cual es la última actualización de software del Z5 premium