account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Commissioner
Message 2271 of 2,331
Message 2271 of 2,331

Re: Xperia XA nougat Update

@Lykánthropos wrote:

I got my Xperia XA last year, November. It's still running android 6.0. When will my device receive the update to Android 7?

South Africa 

Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or countr...

Official ways to check about updates:

Sony Mobile

Xperia Companion (PC software)

Straight in smartphone: settings - about phone

Unofficial way

Xpericheck

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

One time poster
Message 2272 of 2,331
Message 2272 of 2,331

7.0 Güncellemesi gelmedi

Hi, my phone F3211 Xperia xa ultra phone is still not getting the 7.0 update, why is that? When I call the service, your phone is up to date. (I write using Translate)

Commissioner
Message 2273 of 2,331
Message 2273 of 2,331

Re: 7.0 Güncellemesi gelmedi

@Çağrı1 wrote:

Hi, my phone F3211 Xperia xa ultra phone is still not getting the 7.0 update, why is that? When I call the service, your phone is up to date. (I write using Translate)

Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to avail of the updates for specific models.

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Message 2274 of 2,331
Message 2274 of 2,331

Tried all the above mentioned methods and there's still no update 

One time poster
Message 2275 of 2,331
Message 2275 of 2,331

Hello, why is not the new Android 7 update for the Sony Xperia c5 ultra. This sony is a huge deficie

Merhaba, Sony Xperia c5 ultra için neden yeni Android 7 güncellemesi gelmiyor. Bu sony nin çok büyük eksikliği.

Hello, why is not the new Android 7 update for the Sony Xperia c5 ultra. This sony is a huge deficiency.

GT

One time poster
Message 2276 of 2,331
Message 2276 of 2,331

Update

Hello dear.

Can i update my xperiaz3 from lolipop to nugget

Message 2277 of 2,331
Message 2277 of 2,331

Re: Update

Hello @Cbt933

Unfortunately, Xperia Z3 latest software update is related to the Android 6!

This is a user-based global forum. So please, write in english! By doing so, it can be well received and monitored.
If the problem is solved, mark it as a solution so others can know Grinning Face
Commissioner
Message 2278 of 2,331
Message 2278 of 2,331

@Lykánthropos wrote:

Tried all the above mentioned methods and there's still no update 

If there is update u must to wait untill will be available for you Slightly smiling Face Updates releasing in differernt time for different market, so be patience and just wait. Untill i got Marshmallow went more as year...

@Cbt933 wrote:

Hello dear.

Can i update my xperiaz3 from lolipop to nugget

Sorry, dear, you can't Slightly smiling Face Only these Xperia's model getting Nougat https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaxa/kb/8019307401646073d015693290721003ab2/#gref Slightly smiling Face

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 2279 of 2,331
Message 2279 of 2,331

No security patch update after March in Xperia r1 /r1 plus

Screenshot_20180624-174359.png

Why Sony is not providing security patch update for Xperia r1 /r1 plus? Along with there is no Volte  option  for Vodafone /Idea users. 

Learner
Message 2280 of 2,331
Message 2280 of 2,331

Still no 7.1 update in india

Like always sony does bias with indian customers. This is my 4th sony phone and they are always biased for Indian customers for flagship device also when update cycle ends,they do this with last updates so the customer would tempt to buy new sony phone so they delay it or worst never give it......shame shme...