account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

One time poster
Message 2251 of 2,331
Message 2251 of 2,331

What about the oreo updation for xperia xa ultra F3216

Message 2252 of 2,331
Message 2252 of 2,331

Xperia xa dual update

Will xperia xa dual get any future update from sony in nougat any new nougat firmware update 

Adviser
Message 2253 of 2,331
Message 2253 of 2,331

Re: Sony xa1 ultra suan 7.0 yeni gelen güncelleme olmuyor 462 mb mı güncelleme yardım lütfen

Why are you writing in turkish?

Is it to complicated for you to read the sentence: Please write in english because this Forum is only in english?

"Gear up, we aren't going for a windy walk here!"
Apprentice
Message 2254 of 2,331
Message 2254 of 2,331

32.4.A.1.54 not available - via both OTA and Xperia Companion

Hi,

I have a Z5C and I'm in the United States. I am yet to receive the 32.4.A.1.54 update. I have been checking for months for an OTA update and tried checking via the Xperia Companion as well, to no avail. I have enough free space left on my device (multiple Gbs). I am running the Generic Firmware. Please let me know how to update.

Message 2255 of 2,331
Message 2255 of 2,331

Re: 32.4.A.1.54 not available - via both OTA and Xperia Companion

@varun_sn

Updates availability depends on a specific characteristic of your device called "customization version". You can check this version by dialing the code *#*#7378423#*#* the tap on "Software info", if you want me to check if this specific customization version has the update released or not I can help you with that.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 2256 of 2,331
Message 2256 of 2,331

Re: 32.4.A.1.54 not available - via both OTA and Xperia Companion

Hi Quester,

My cuctomization version is: 1298-7315_R2E

I checked on the XperiCheck database and 7314 has been listed, but not 7315. 

Also, the main reason for wanting to update, apart from the security patches, is that I am hopoho that it'll solve the call quality problems that I am having. I use T-Mobile and the connection is stellar on other phones with the same SIM, but on mine the people on the other end can't hear my voice during calls. T-Mobile says I need a new phone and I can't afford one😅

One time poster
Message 2257 of 2,331
Message 2257 of 2,331

Actualizacion Xperia C5ultra Android 7.0

Screenshot_20180418-062740.pngActual

Cuando llegara la actualización? A mi Xperia C5ultra 

When will the update arrive? To my Xperia C5ultra

GT

Enthusiast
Message 2258 of 2,331
Message 2258 of 2,331

Nougat update for Z5

Hello, 

Can somebody let me know if Official Nougat update still available for Xperia Z5 ? I bought a new Z5 last week and it is not showing any available update to Nougat. Currently it is on Marshmallow. 

Thanks ! 

Message 2259 of 2,331
Message 2259 of 2,331

Re: Nougat update for Z5

@bikramjitz

Connect it to a PC/laptop with Xperia Companion installed and try to update through it.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Enthusiast
Message 2260 of 2,331
Message 2260 of 2,331

Re: Nougat update for Z5

I tried that too but same response - your device is already having last update. I have updated all apps and support app update.  But still couldn't not.