account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

One time poster
Message 1971 of 2,331
Message 1971 of 2,331

Re: Why I have not got hot latest android os

Me also..still endroid kitkat..i have use the repair from sony companion but still cannot..tellme how i should do

Learner
Message 1972 of 2,331
Message 1972 of 2,331

Re: Xperia XZ Updates Central Europe

Dear moderator. You are joking, right?

OP says no update since June. It's been at least three updates behind.

So what we can expect from the gradual updating process? What should I check in xperia companion? Only disappointment that Sony is losing on CE1 region? It this why people tend to buy a phone for 600eur in a country where 600eur is an average net income just to feel left alone as one last customization region with crappy lagging software?

September release fixed all the problems xz had since beginning of the year, but sony does not seem to care for us.

So please do not copy paste the formulas you use in the helpdesk, as it is not.

You guys, admina, moderators., employees, are the only real connection we have with Sony Corp, as helpdesk also claim to check at companion tool.

Please do not forget you have fans in central Europe. 

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1973 of 2,331
Message 1973 of 2,331

Re: Noguat 7

@Z343 wrote:

Xperia z3 compact noguat 7 uptade?  😡

Did you saw "Which Xperia models will get Android 7.0 (Nougat)?" ? Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1974 of 2,331
Message 1974 of 2,331

Re: Actualizations for Xperia Z3

@Solrac1 wrote:

Siento comunicarles que la Compañía Movistar de Perú nuevamente deja de actualizar los teléfonos locales por motivos desconocidos.- Ya hacen años que la última actualización otorgada por SONY se puso en acción en todo el mundo mas nosotros seguimos totalmente atrasados.- Rogamos atiendan nuestra preocupación.

I am sorry to inform you that the Movistar Company of Peru again stops updating the local telephones for unknown reasons .- It has been years that the last update granted by SONY was put into action around the world but we remain totally behind.- Please address our concern.

GT

It's operators affair to release update or not, coz it's cost for companies a lot of money, so Sony will not help you if your operator disagree to release it, i'm sure with that Slightly smiling Face

Regular
Message 1975 of 2,331
Message 1975 of 2,331

Re: Xperia XZ Updates Central Europe

Hi,

thanks for your help! I'm from austria and i bought this phone without branding to get faster updates, because of provider tests in branded phones,....

So and whats now i'm behind the software version which a provider in austria is rolling out to theire phones!

Yes and the problems with the software are a second point. Sorry, since this old release my bluetooth is not working stable, and so i'm hoping this will get better with the new release,.... OH sorry only new in our region!!!

SONY please read and hear on users comments,....

br

Herbert

One time poster
Message 1976 of 2,331
Message 1976 of 2,331

Sony Xperia xa or Android 7

Yada ne zaman gelir

When does Yada come

GT

Talent
Message 1977 of 2,331
Message 1977 of 2,331

Its a joke? Ibe customized 45.0.A.7.90

Screenshot_20170919-122507.png

Android 8.0 2020?

750 euros = no bonus = no updates.

Learner
Message 1978 of 2,331
Message 1978 of 2,331

new xperia xa1 user help needed with updates

As the title suggets new xa1 owner i see there is a update for my phone G3121 uk customized on Xperiacheck.com-version 40.0.A.6.135 does anyone know how i get this update or how long it will be before i get the update i have have connected my phone to xperia companion and its says my phone is up to date many thanks for any help

Highlighted
Regular
Message 1979 of 2,331
Message 1979 of 2,331

Xperia Z5 CE1 Firmware

Dear team,

i have question to update for Xperia Z5 (CE1 firmware)

CE5 an more countries have new update 7.1.1 (32.4.A.0.160) for long time, but CE1 still have 7.0 (32.3.A.0.160).

Thanks

Robert

One time poster
Message 1980 of 2,331
Message 1980 of 2,331

Update Nougat Xperia Ultra

Translation via Google Translate:

Hello everyone

a month ago buy a Xperia Ultra Dual Sim, but I do not even have the update of Android Nougat and I need it in my mobile, I hope to know why Sony has not sent the updates to my model

Hola a todos

hace un mes compre un Xperia Ultra Dual Sim, pero no tengo aun la actualizacion de Android Nougat y la necesito en mi movil, espero saber por que Sony no ha enviado las actualizaciones a mi modelo