account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Adviser
Message 1791 of 2,331
Message 1791 of 2,331

7.1 update?

We getting it? The xperia x and compact got it

Learner
Message 1792 of 2,331
Message 1792 of 2,331

Optus Australia updates Z5

Has anyone got problems with Optus releasing updates. I continue to push them with little if any response.

One time poster
Message 1793 of 2,331
Message 1793 of 2,331

Update to nougat 7.0 when released for Latin America

Translation via Google translate:
I would like to know when they will launch by OTA or another way the Android 7.0 for the Sony Xperia XA ultra and I spend a lot of time because the others already have it I am a fan of. Sony and me. Gives. Sorry to not use it as I want a concrete response and good night good friends from Nokia I hope your reply soon greetings from Peru Thanks

Quisiera saber cuando lanzarán por OTA o otra manera el Android 7.0 para el Sony Xperia XA ultra  ya paso bastante tiempo pues los demás ya lo tienen soy fanático de. Sony y me. Da. Pena no poderlo utilizar pues quiero una respuesta concreta y sertera buenas noches amigos de Nokia espero su respuesta pronto saludos desde Perú Gracias 

Message 1794 of 2,331
Message 1794 of 2,331

Re: Update to nougat 7.0 when released for Latin America

@Antobet

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Updates are released gradually and timing will differ between markets. Unless there is an official statement from Sony, the exact timing of update to your market will not be available here or anywhere else. Keep checking periodically on Xperia Companion.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 1795 of 2,331
Message 1795 of 2,331

Unable to update to 7.0 update needed for xperia Z1

Unable to update to 7.0 update needed for xperia Z1

Adviser
Message 1796 of 2,331
Message 1796 of 2,331

Sony

The Sony brand is awful !!!! REPLY THE ERRORS TO ANDROID 7 YOU HAVE A FAST !!!!!!

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 1797 of 2,331
Message 1797 of 2,331

Re: Sony

Hi @Jiřín82,

I am sorry to hear that, are you able to supply me with some more details about what is happening, maybe we can help resolve any technical issues you may be having?

Please let me know.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 1798 of 2,331
Message 1798 of 2,331

Android update

Why Sony not providing android 7.1 in India?

Apprentice
Message 1799 of 2,331
Message 1799 of 2,331

Update to 41.2.A.0.235

My XZs haven't got any security update since I bought it. I read that the security patch of May should be available. When can I expect this update? And others? We have also a X Compact in the house and it already has security patch of july.

My region is the Netherlands.

Learner
Message 1800 of 2,331
Message 1800 of 2,331

Android 7.12 update

Hi 

Can we get android. 7.12 update to xperia xa1.