account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1421 of 2,330
Message 1421 of 2,330

Re: When finally Xperia XA will get Android 7 (nougat)?

Sony, update XA Ultra devices now. 

One time poster
Message 1422 of 2,330
Message 1422 of 2,330

Xperia xa ultra nougat

Anybody know anything about? It should be available at the beginning of 2017 but there is still nothing and I am not able to find any informations when exactly Europe will receive nougat. 

One time poster
Message 1423 of 2,330
Message 1423 of 2,330

android 7.0

supuestamente mi sony xperia xa viene para actualizarse segun el android que ay ya sea 7.0 o 8.0 en fin pero hasta el dia de hoy no e visto ningun cambio o movimiento por parte de zony se que su lanzamiento ya fue predestinado pero no veo cambio alguno ni mucho menos alguna actualizacion vigente para mi celular

Translation via Google translate:

Supposedly my sony xperia xa comes to update according to the android that is either 7.0 or 8.0 in fine but to this day I have not seen any change or movement by zony I know that its launch was already predestined but I do not see any changes or Much less any current update for my cell phone

One time poster
Message 1424 of 2,330
Message 1424 of 2,330

Android o for xperia z5

Please update Xperia z5 to android o please 

Message 1425 of 2,330
Message 1425 of 2,330

Re: android 7.0

@escailett

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Updates are released gradually and timing will differ between markets. Unless there is an official statement from Sony, the exact timing of update to your market will not be available here or anywhere else. Keep checking periodically on Xperia Companion.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Regular
Message 1426 of 2,330
Message 1426 of 2,330

Freaking out about not getting the latest updates!

Hi,

I just bought an Xperia X a few months ago and everything was great, until I noticed that the other phones Mainly the X Performance and the XZ are on 7.1.1 and got yesterday's June update, while the X F5122 is still on 7.0 and May patches. 

I get that it might get the June patches later just fine but I'm freaking out about 7.1.1 not being available. Did I make a huge mistake by getting the X?

Please tell me updates are on the way and I'm not going to live off third-party ROMs with my new phone. 😭

Visitor
Message 1427 of 2,330
Message 1427 of 2,330

Nought update update for c4

Till when I will get a nought update for my Sony c4 dual

Learner
Message 1428 of 2,330
Message 1428 of 2,330

Xperia x compact support

Are we getting Android 7.1 or Android O support at least on this device it's less than a year old, I'm afraid Sony had a one update support for the compact and that's it... 

If it is then it's really really time to start dealing with another company 

One time poster
Message 1429 of 2,330
Message 1429 of 2,330

Z4 tablet from 7.0 to 7.1.1 how to

How to update?

I need it since 7.0 wont work with dji mavic pro.

Message 1430 of 2,330
Message 1430 of 2,330

Re: Z4 tablet from 7.0 to 7.1.1 how to

@Zimu_l wrote:

How to update?

I need it since 7.0 wont work with dji mavic pro.

It should.... 

Dji go works fine with my phantom 4 pro..

Try a different cable, also set developer options to allow usb debug.

Set usb connection as MTP.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.