account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Visitor
Message 1411 of 2,330
Message 1411 of 2,330

Re: Update not working

It days info not available now, try later

Visitor
Message 1412 of 2,330
Message 1412 of 2,330

Re: how long get android support z5 premium ? until the which android version

what do u mea when u say big applications ? also what was your point when u saiid that it would be the android version

Visitor
Message 1413 of 2,330
Message 1413 of 2,330

Re: how long get android support z5 premium ? until the which android version

it means no more updates or ı dont know for now 

One time poster
Message 1414 of 2,330
Message 1414 of 2,330

Sony Xperia X android 7.1.1.

hi, When will I upgrade to a newer version 7.1.1. (7.1.2.) ? thanks for answer!

Message 1415 of 2,330
Message 1415 of 2,330

Re: Sony Xperia X android 7.1.1.

Hello @martin55 and welcome to the community!

Updates are released gradually and timing will differ between markets. Unless there is an official statement from Sony, the exact timing of update to your market will not be available here or anywhere else. Keep checking periodically on Xperia Companion.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 1416 of 2,330
Message 1416 of 2,330

My Sony x compact still on marshmallow? Help

My xperia x compact still on marshmallow .. I am not getting the update even i tried using sony pc companion it said ur software is upto date? f5321 is my model number

yce
Commissioner
Message 1417 of 2,330
Message 1417 of 2,330

Sony, please take care of XA device!

I am waiting for 6 months now and nothing happend with issues remained for XA:

1. Where is the NOUGAT upgrade?!

2. Camera still needs improvement:

a) Freezing while opening directly by shutter button and also using torch flash;

b) HDR has too much blurr and grain and it's not always applied to shots, but by some random action its camera module;

c) Night scene softness is missing (like M5 has - by same camera processing and scenes) and the shots are very grainy for XA;

d) Seems that 1000 - 2000 iso shots have different processing - soft and clear,  but those values cannot be manually selected;

e) no zoom and no manual iso for front camera.

3. In my opinion the touch screen still needs improvement for responsivity.

4. After all this time even the latest upgrade 33.2.A.4.70 was better, still it's not the best and sadly it's still not available for all regions!

Sony please take care of XA device!

Thank you very much!Rainbow

Alex 

One time poster
Message 1418 of 2,330
Message 1418 of 2,330

When finally Xperia XA will get Android 7 (nougat)?

Sony promised to release the update for Xperia XA in August 23, 2016, almost a year has passed but we have not received any updates. When they finally get Android Nougat Xperia XA?

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 1419 of 2,330
Message 1419 of 2,330

Re: When finally Xperia XA will get Android 7 (nougat)?

I'm also waiting for Nougat for my XA Ultra Dual F3216. Everyone has got updated in the list. But we........ Flushed Face

One time poster
Message 1420 of 2,330
Message 1420 of 2,330

Nought for Xperia XA

When will I get Android 7. 0 update for my Xperia XA????