account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Enthusiast
Message 1071 of 2,333
Message 1071 of 2,333

32.3.A.2.33 update - WHEN and WHERE??

Is it possible to get some news about the next upgrade "32.3.A.2.33"?

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 1072 of 2,333
Message 1072 of 2,333

Re: 32.3.A.2.33 update - WHEN and WHERE??

"next update?".......

I recieved this update weeks ago. 

-------------------------------------------------------
Xperia Z5 Premium (E6853) | Xperia Z1 (C6903)
ezy
Commissioner
Message 1073 of 2,333
Message 1073 of 2,333

lots of threads right below about it.

as for why you havent got it...  lots of posts below

Rookie
Message 1074 of 2,333
Message 1074 of 2,333

I received on Tuesday (11.4.) an email, that for my Z5 the update on 32.3.A.2.33 would be available. Only I could not download it yet. Neither the Z5 nor the Companion software.

Learner
Message 1075 of 2,333
Message 1075 of 2,333

Still no Android 7 update for Z3+ Dual SIM?

Hi, any news on the topic, or am I missing something?

Best,

Istvan

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1076 of 2,333
Message 1076 of 2,333

Re: No upgrade to android 7 on z5 premium dual. It is not premium level!!

@Alex15031970 wrote:

I am fed up with waiting for Sony's lies about upgrade coming soon. I am going to buy another phone amd it won't be Sony anymore. Never again! 

I can't understand why you need so update if you don't have any issues? It' stupid to buy new model coz don't coming new update as expected you, wait and when update will be available for you, you will get notification Slightly smiling Face You not only which havn't update, there are a lot of Sony's costumers which have the same model in different market and waiting for update too. I don't have update too and there is no any panic from me... Sony updating gradually and don't update for all costumers in the same time, so be patience and you will get update when will be available Slightly smiling Face By the way keep in mind, when will be update available for you depends your operator/country too and you will get notification Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1077 of 2,333
Message 1077 of 2,333

Re: Why is the nougat update taking so long for Sony xperia Xa ultra

@ZiI wrote:

Why is the nougat update taking so long to be released? 

Why i'm still in Lolipop? Grinning Face Uch.... a lot of questions and there is no answers Grinning Face You are not only costumers of Sony, a lot of people waiting update, so maybe that's why you still without Nougat, i'm without Marshmallow? Slightly smiling Face Sony don't releaseing update for all users in the same times. Impossible i think to do that. So the best what can you do now is - to wait, to be patience and relax Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 1078 of 2,333
Message 1078 of 2,333

Re: Nougat 7.0

@Goro1985 wrote:

When i cant actualized mi phone at nougat 7.0? 

Depends your country and/or operator Slightly smiling Face

Regular
Message 1079 of 2,333
Message 1079 of 2,333

Re: No upgrade to android 7 on z5 premium dual. It is not premium level!!

@euphorics wrote:

@Alex15031970 wrote:

I am fed up with waiting for Sony's lies about upgrade coming soon. I am going to buy another phone amd it won't be Sony anymore. Never again! 

"I can't understand why you need so update if you don't have any issues?"

You mean updates are useless 😁. Then why Google is releasing one by one? I say, updates are useless when there is 7 in the market & one is still on 5.

Note - I'm not eager for any update. It is just for the improper answer.

One time poster
Message 1080 of 2,333
Message 1080 of 2,333

Is the April's 1st security patch level update already rolling out for X Performance?

My friend already got the April's 1st Security Patch Level on his Xperia X. But my Xperia X Performance hasn't got anything, yet. Still the March's 1st here.