account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Talent
Message 981 of 2,331
Message 981 of 2,331

Re: XPERIA Z4 Tablet not upgrading to marshmallow or nougat

@Partha1b wrote:
I am familiar with xperifirm and xpericheck. I was just wondering how you know where the update is specifically. 

In other words, based on your chart, are you guessing that Customized HK is next?

Thanks,

Partha

Hi again.

No, sorry.  Only Sony internally knows who's next; the Xperifrm screen I copied above was in release / country code sequence.  Sorry for any confusion.   

Visitor
Message 982 of 2,331
Message 982 of 2,331

Why my Z5p still not updated to Android7.0?

It has been saying from December last year,which it can be updated to Android7.0,but I don't receive any information about updating up to now.

However,one of my friends,who lives in Beijing,China,have received the updating information and already updated.

So I just wonder why.By the way,I am living in Hong Kong. 

Advice,Please.Thanks a lot

Adviser
Message 983 of 2,331
Message 983 of 2,331

Re: I do not receive software updates

Thanks for the info. What is more strange is that the terminal I bought it free. (Ie, it is not associated with the operator.It is as if I bought it in any store.If I change the operator the mobile would work in another operator because it does not have any type of block) The truth is that everything is very strange!

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 984 of 2,331
Message 984 of 2,331

Re: Why my Z5p still not updated to Android7.0?

There's a good chance your CDA is 1299-6239 which is the one for Hong Kong, according to XperiFirm the latest version available is 32.2.A.0.305 / R14C, basically Sony have not released nougat for your phone (nor mine for that matter which has a Taiwan CDA, nor Singapore) and there's not much you can do, besides flashing it yourself to a different CDA, or wait until it is available... 

One time poster
Message 985 of 2,331
Message 985 of 2,331

Re: Android Nougat for Xperia Z3+ Customised UK

Yes I am still being told by my phone and xperia companion that its current marshmallow build is the latest available. 2 months after nougat was released?

Apprentice
Message 986 of 2,331
Message 986 of 2,331

Re: Z 5 hasn't updated to 7

Ok, will install the software and check from there. Thanks for the tip.

One time poster
Message 987 of 2,331
Message 987 of 2,331

XZ (F8332) Hong Kong update

Hi, Xperia XZ (F8332) Hong Kong region is still on 39.2.A.0.374 December security patch, when is it going to be updated?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 988 of 2,331
Message 988 of 2,331

Re: XZ (F8332) Hong Kong update

Hi @Eddster17, welcome to the community.

Software updates are released at different times depending on the operator, market, region or country. Therefore, we cannot give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to avail of the updates for specific models.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 989 of 2,331
Message 989 of 2,331

When will be nougat update available for Xperia m5 dual.

When will be nougat update available for Xperia m5 dual.

Visitor
Message 990 of 2,331
Message 990 of 2,331

Re: Why my Z5p still not updated to Android7.0?

Okay..All right,all I can do is waiting.And what's the CDA?