account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 751 of 2,331
Message 751 of 2,331

Z3+ with Lollipop says is up to date. Help!

Help!! My Z3+ says is up to date, even in pc companion, but my android version is 5.0.2. I tried support, put in my imei and still says is up to date. I don't know what else to do. I don't want to flash my phone and loose the guarantee.
Thanks in advance.
Regular
Message 752 of 2,331
Message 752 of 2,331

Re: Z5 Dual E6683 not recieving Nougat yet

Thanks for the reply @YoGem
Here it is:
1298-7893 R9C
One time poster
Message 753 of 2,331
Message 753 of 2,331

Regarding Nougat

Will I receive android update 7.0?
If yes then when?
Message 754 of 2,331
Message 754 of 2,331

Re: Regarding Nougat

Hello, @Abinash_KE!

Unfortunately, Xperia Z2 is not among the list of devices that Sony announced to be receiving Nougat update. Stay tuned to this official Sony Blog post if anything gets changed:

http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2016/08/23/sony-xperia-and-android-7-0-nougat/

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 755 of 2,331
Message 755 of 2,331

Android 7

Wen does M5 get android 7update??
One time poster
Message 756 of 2,331
Message 756 of 2,331

Android Nougat (7.0) in Sony Xperia Z3+ Dual

I want to know if there is an Android Nougat 7.0 update available for the Sony Xperia Z3+ Dual. I have the Sony Xperia Z3+ Dual and I try to check for the latest available software update, but when I check in my phone it says that "The software is up to date". However, this is not true because my phone is currently running with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow). So, is there an update available after all?

Regular
Message 757 of 2,331
Message 757 of 2,331

Hi @YoGem 

any word?

Thanks

Learner
Message 758 of 2,331
Message 758 of 2,331

Re: battery issue.

Hello 👋 Cameron.
I'm a little worried because I accidentally left my Xperia Z5 charging overnight. When I woke up it'd already passed couple of hours since the cellphone reached 100%.
Should I replace the battery?
Is that going to profoundly affect the battery health?

Thanks.

Sergio.
Genius
Message 759 of 2,331
Message 759 of 2,331

@HZ2156 your phone is a customized Hong Kong version, and apparently the latest software version is 32.2.A.0.305-R9C which is still Marshmallow Slightly frowning Face

Apparently on January 2017 Sony pulled the update, I will try to ask to see if and when Sony will restore the OTAs.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Genius
Message 760 of 2,331
Message 760 of 2,331

Re: Android Nougat (7.0) in Sony Xperia Z3+ Dual

As I answered in the main thread, apparently Sony pulled the update for some Z devices and its not known when it will be restored. Slightly frowning Face

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!