account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Enthusiast
Message 621 of 2,331
Message 621 of 2,331

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

@martin20 called optus and they said the current version is version 6, plus checked updates on site and still the same, at this rate with optus It could be months by the time it comes too my phone.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 622 of 2,331
Message 622 of 2,331

Android 7 and PC companion

I've tried to do the Android 7 update via PC companion but the update always stuck on the download.

I don't know what to do
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 623 of 2,331
Message 623 of 2,331

Re: Android 7 and PC companion

@JessLynn wrote:
I've tried to do the Android 7 update via PC companion but the update always stuck on the download.

I don't know what to do

Update first your PC Companion to Xperia Companion Slightly smiling Face Coz PC Companion is changed into Xperia Companion Slightly smiling Face When try again Slightly smiling Face Greater will be if you donwload and install Xperia Companion from beggining and uninstall clean PC Companion Slightly smiling Face But i siad you can update it too Slightly smiling Face

Apprentice
Message 624 of 2,331
Message 624 of 2,331

Nougat for Xperia M 4 aqua dual

Will Xperia M 4 aqua dual will receive nougat or not.?
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 625 of 2,331
Message 625 of 2,331

Re: Nougat for Xperia M 4 aqua dual

@Aman98 wrote:
Will Xperia M 4 aqua dual will receive nougat or not.?

In Sony Mobile Blog page is list which devices will get Nougat, i advise you to find it and check it Slightly smiling Face

Apprentice
Message 626 of 2,331
Message 626 of 2,331

Thanks for the info
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 627 of 2,331
Message 627 of 2,331

@Aman98 wrote:
Thanks for the info

Welcome Slightly smiling Face

Enthusiast
Message 628 of 2,331
Message 628 of 2,331

Re: Xperia z4 tablet Android 7 update

@MoonMan wrote:

I can confirm that I just got the Android update this morning and I an in USA my device is Xperia z4 tablet 

I can confirm that I am in the USA and my device is the Z4 tablet and no such upgrade has occured as of today Sunday Feb 19, 6:30 PM East Coast time.

Inhabitant
Message 629 of 2,331
Message 629 of 2,331

Have z5 compact E5823 in uk the android n update is out but I can't get ota or companion to find it its saying my phone is up to date is this going to be my carrier dragging it's feet (three network)? am sure my phone is factory unlocked but not 100%. Has anyone else in uk ( on three) got their ota update yet?
Adviser
Message 630 of 2,331
Message 630 of 2,331

Version 32.3.A.0.378 has appeared in Norway (both Customized NOBA and Telenor NO). Not usre if that means the update will be even slower for regions who didn't even get Nougat yet!