account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Learner
Message 611 of 2,333
Message 611 of 2,333

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Pin Lock not working after Updating to Android Nougat
Adviser
Message 612 of 2,333
Message 612 of 2,333

I have now got official nougat on my z5 compact and seems to work OK but Disappointed that some of the problems that I had with marshmallow are still present on nougat.

Cannot remove the stamina icon when in stamina mode like we could on lollipop within the display and icons options.

When taking screenshots the drop down bar always photo bombs the screen shot if you use the standard method, pressing power and vol down works correctly but on lollipop the standard way worked.

One time poster
Message 613 of 2,333
Message 613 of 2,333

Sony xperia xa ultra update 7.0 when will u come
Learner
Message 614 of 2,333
Message 614 of 2,333

Xperia Z5 still on Android 5 Lollipop

My Z5 has stuck on Android lollipop, is this common? Will I be able tournament straight to Nougat when it is available?
Enthusiast
Message 615 of 2,333
Message 615 of 2,333

Re: Xperia Z5 still on Android 5 Lollipop

Please share your device model and country...Lets See if I can Help .

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 616 of 2,333
Message 616 of 2,333

No update to Nougat 7.0

Hello, I have a sony xperia z5 dual phone and I see that the update is available but even pluging my phone to the computer the PC Compainion says it's up to date. I am from Bulgaria, could that be the problem?

Thanks

Learner
Message 617 of 2,333
Message 617 of 2,333

Re: Xperia Z5 still on Android 5 Lollipop

Model E6603 UK 

One time poster
Message 618 of 2,333
Message 618 of 2,333

android 7.0 for nordic users

Z5 DUAL Xperia android N is not available for nordic users ?  Does anyone knows when willl be the nordic fimware will be released ?

Enthusiast
Message 619 of 2,333
Message 619 of 2,333

I wish the z5 update would come out too carriers for Australia, it's out for Australia but Sony haven't given it to the networks , very frustrating 😤

I have Sony z5 premium,
Enthusiast
Message 620 of 2,333
Message 620 of 2,333

maybe they have, and its up to the carriers like telstra/optus to provide their branded version.