account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

One time poster
Message 591 of 2,331
Message 591 of 2,331

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Hello from istanbul/turkey.. I am so new with Sony Xperia experince and now using sony xperia xz black Version.. I was wondering that anyone inform me about the android 7 release day in Tuekey.. Some users got it but some not (like me) anyone knows why?
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 592 of 2,331
Message 592 of 2,331

@DespotangoHH wrote:
Hello from istanbul/turkey.. I am so new with Sony Xperia experince and now using sony xperia xz black Version.. I was wondering that anyone inform me about the android 7 release day in Tuekey.. Some users got it but some not (like me) anyone knows why?

Hi, welcome to community Winking Face There are a lot of places where you can see is any new update for you, Nougat (Android 7) it's not an exception, here some of them:

Official:

1. Sony Mobile (check information with your IMEI number)

2. Xperia Companion (Windows, Mac application)

Unofficial:

1. Xperi Check

When you personally will get any update DEPENDS YOUR COUNTRY and/or OPERATOR, Sony can't say this information for you. Keep in mind how will be available for you any new update, you'll get NOTIFICATION on your smartphone Winking Face

Highlighted
Talent
Message 593 of 2,331
Message 593 of 2,331

Sony customer care is like blind man on tennis game...I think they will halt update again or they let it as it is-screwed like broken lego...
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Enthusiast
Message 594 of 2,331
Message 594 of 2,331

@MichaelH94, I know you don't like Sony after the new update /customer service would you stop using the same words on your posts

" Ending with Sony, i will spend my money to some manufacturer who taking care about their customers...and for all of my xperia devices is coming hammer time"

We get the picture but don't have too out on all your posts 😞

One time poster
Message 595 of 2,331
Message 595 of 2,331

Re: Xperia z4 tablet Android 7 update

Same here no update yet in Canada (Z4 Tablet wifi)

Learner
Message 596 of 2,331
Message 596 of 2,331

No Nougat update yet in India?

When android Nougat update rolling to E6683 in India???
Still waiting
Talent
Message 597 of 2,331
Message 597 of 2,331

Re: No Nougat update yet in India?

@Shrinivasc wrote:
When android Nougat update rolling to E6683 in India???
Still waiting

According to Xperifrm 32.3.A.0.376 / R4D for E6683 (Xperia Z5 Dual) has been released.  

Talent
Message 598 of 2,331
Message 598 of 2,331

@josh77 wrote:

Same here no update yet in Canada (Z4 Tablet wifi)

I'm checking the Z4 tablet too (Z4 LTE UK) - looks like a few devices had 32.3.A.0.376 released overnight including the USA version.  Not sure what region Canada devices are locked to ...

But as usual, UK sim-free Z4 Tablet LTE will be last.  Again.  

Learner
Message 599 of 2,331
Message 599 of 2,331

I can confirm that I just got the Android update this morning and I an in USA my device is Xperia z4 tablet 

Commissioner
Message 600 of 2,331
Message 600 of 2,331

dear mainly its depending on your mobile version. i mean i'm from srilanka. i have xperia Z5P i got nougat same release date. because i have malasia market and operater phone. so chack your customized firmware market and operater. you can check it settings>> support>> tools in roght side>>diagnostics >> facts  then you can see the customization number. then download xperifirm software and chack what region phone you have. and check your latest update number. or you can check it using xperia check site. any way if you have turky already released for that region. check it and tell what you have done.

thanks