account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

One time poster
Message 481 of 2,331
Message 481 of 2,331

Re: Sony Xperia z5 Dual has these 3 main & big issues which have been reported by many users.

Im experiencing these too! Hope nougat will be available soonest in the Philippines. PLEASE!
Apprentice
Message 482 of 2,331
Message 482 of 2,331

Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Nougat Update

The Recent udpate was rolled back for Z5Premium 

When is it rescheduled. 

I dont use a sim card in my Xperia, will this effect the update schedule to my mobile in any way?

Emperor
Message 483 of 2,331
Message 483 of 2,331

Re: Sony Xperia Z5 Premium Nougat Update

@dsiz_prince

No one can answer that question, the SIM card should not affect the update as long as the phone has WiFi

@dsiz_prince wrote:

The Recent udpate was rolled back for Z5Premium 

When is it rescheduled. 

I dont use a sim card in my Xperia, will this effect the update schedule to my mobile in any way?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 484 of 2,331
Message 484 of 2,331

Xperia XA Nougat

Good day,

I believe that out of all Xperia device Sony has promised to give Nougat, only the XA and XA ultra haven't received the update yet.

My question is that would it be possible for Sony to release this much awaited update (NOUGAT) for XA this month?

Thank you

Forum Legend
Message 485 of 2,331
Message 485 of 2,331

Re: Xperia XA Nougat

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaxa/kb/8019307401646073d015693290721003ab2/

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling
Talent
Message 486 of 2,331
Message 486 of 2,331

Re: Xperia XA Nougat

@jampinkoigaisano wrote:

Good day,

I believe that out of all Xperia device Sony has promised to give Nougat, only the XA and XA ultra haven't received the update yet.

My question is that would it be possible for Sony to release this much awaited update (NOUGAT) for XA this month?

Thank you

Well, it's currently not available for Z4 Tablet LTE (my device) or wlan any countries, nor the Z5 Premium, nor the Z5, not most countries Z5 compact.  So sadly your info isn't quite up to date.  

Adviser
Message 487 of 2,331
Message 487 of 2,331

Andorid 7

Recently sony made unavalible android 7 for z5p phones for some problems.
but before i updated it , now question is : will persons that updated to 7 get new update for fixing those problems ? or we have to back to android 6.0.1 and wait for new frimware?

Commissioner
Message 488 of 2,331
Message 488 of 2,331

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

i don't know it dear. some times they will re rallout it with different number like 32.3.A.0.384 or any other number. OK this is just an example OK.. some times they will release it same number with fixing issues. then we have to repair our phone using Xperia companion.

Enthusiast
Message 489 of 2,331
Message 489 of 2,331

Plz remove swift keyboard on xa...why Sony install third party keyboard.. Xperia keyboard is the best
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 490 of 2,331
Message 490 of 2,331

i think sony should ditch this 7.0 update and proceed with a 7.1.1 release with proper testing.

its pointless now to fix all these problems and re-release 7.0 again.