account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Talent
Message 431 of 2,330
Message 431 of 2,330

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

This isnt good news...I am really afraid what Sony do with Nougat, lot of users have so much bugs and issues after Nougat update...but this problem is only in Sony, other manufacturers dont have this problems, why? Is Sony starting crazy or what? Slightly frowning Face
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Emperor
Message 432 of 2,330
Message 432 of 2,330

Re: New update software

@Sohailkhan050

Do elaborate and which Xperia do you have?

Android version?

build number?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 433 of 2,330
Message 433 of 2,330

Dear sir,
I have Sony Xperia z5 duel but from a day with new Android version 7.0 cannot call from multiple sim.
Please fix it as it before in the version
Apprentice
Message 434 of 2,330
Message 434 of 2,330

Software upgrade

When I try to upgrade my software it's show, This website uses cookies.What does it mean?
Commissioner
Message 435 of 2,330
Message 435 of 2,330

Try taking SIM out and reload again. Update don't work may not be phone's issue since you need SIM to make calls.
Highlighted
Adept
Message 436 of 2,330
Message 436 of 2,330

Will this phone get more updates?

Are we going to get updates after 6.0. 6.0.1 or something like that? Or has Sony stopped giving update to Xperia c5 ultra dual after 6.0 completely?

Xperia c5 ultra dual is just a year and 4 months old. Then why are we not getting android 7 update? Can't all users of this phone can request Sony for the update?

One time poster
Message 437 of 2,330
Message 437 of 2,330

Android 7

When i get the update to Android 7 in germany?
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 438 of 2,330
Message 438 of 2,330

Re: Software upgrade

@Susang wrote:
When I try to upgrade my software it's show, This website uses cookies.What does it mean?

About cookies and Sony's cookies Slightly smiling Face By the way where you updating software? Xperia Companion? Smartphone? Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 439 of 2,330
Message 439 of 2,330

Re: Will this phone get more updates?

@ybhatt05 wrote:

Are we going to get updates after 6.0. 6.0.1 or something like that? Or has Sony stopped giving update to Xperia c5 ultra dual after 6.0 completely?

Xperia c5 ultra dual is just a year and 4 months old. Then why are we not getting android 7 update? Can't all users of this phone can request Sony for the update?

The first Marshmallow section is here. Second, did you read Sony Mobile Blog where is list of devices which will get Nougat? Second, Marshmallow for Xperia C5 Ultra (Dual too) is released, but update releasing in different market/countries/regions in different time. I did not got Marshmallow too, coz in my region did not released yet update, what to do? Still wait and be patience, inb my signature is "most posted questions" link where you'll get some links where can you check is available for you new update/released in your region update and other information Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 440 of 2,330
Message 440 of 2,330

Re: Android 7

@Hsixb wrote:
When i get the update to Android 7 in germany?

Nobody knows Slightly smiling Face