account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Learner
Message 421 of 2,331
Message 421 of 2,331

Android 7.0 update on Xperia X compact

The rollout of the update has been going on for over a month, yet the update is still unavailable for my phone (US model). Is this normal? When should we expect the rollout to be wrapped up? Thanks.

Learner
Message 422 of 2,331
Message 422 of 2,331

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Finally Android Nougat is here,currently downloading on my Z5P.

Got the notification today morning,living in Egypt btw.

thanks Sony.

Talent
Message 423 of 2,331
Message 423 of 2,331

Yeah, I was just about to post that news Slightly smiling Face but still waiting for Z5C!
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 424 of 2,331
Message 424 of 2,331

Android Nougat now rolling for Xperia Z5 family (32.3.A.0.372)

Learner
Message 425 of 2,331
Message 425 of 2,331

Does xperia c4 has any chance of getting nougat 7.0 update as sony has released it to almost all of it's eligible devices.
Commissioner
Message 426 of 2,331
Message 426 of 2,331

im also downloading the sweets Nougat update.... happy about Sony. i love Sony every time

Message 427 of 2,331
Message 427 of 2,331

New update software

Dear Xperia care requested you to please dont change your software ui system is not good.in starting mobile works good but its slow day by day
Talent
Message 428 of 2,331
Message 428 of 2,331

No, C4 wont get Nougat update but you can try XDA for unofficial rom...I hope it comes for Compact too ,cant wait Grinning Face
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 429 of 2,331
Message 429 of 2,331

@Akhilv wrote:
Does xperia c4 has any chance of getting nougat 7.0 update as sony has released it to almost all of it's eligible devices.

List of devices which will get Nougat update - Sony Mobile Blog Slightly smiling Face

Enthusiast
Message 430 of 2,331
Message 430 of 2,331

omg sony what have you done with android nougat for z5c (australia) - 32.3.A.0.372

a warning for anyone who might be tempted like i was.

do not install this official nougat release 32.3.A.0.372 that was release yesterday.

this software is so ladden with bugs its unbelievable how it even got released.

ill list the bugs later

but here are some

the ui/settings crashes if you have print services disabled

messaging app creates bogus empty messages

email app doesnt open emails, created blank page and if you go back and then go back to that email, it finally shows up.

there is lags screens

few other bugs which ill post

some annoying things ive discovered

no "groups" tab in contacts anymore, so you cant send a group sms 

why oh why sony did you make the background colour of contact burgundy?????? i cant find the option to change it.

why do you still have the silly "small apps" feature, come on, get rid of it, considering how its sort of hidden in nougat.

theres a few others, which once i remember ill list.

im sorry sony, but this release is really, really bad...the UI and stuff is nice, but really, so many bugs and issues. ive never had a software update on a phone, from any manufacturer that has so many issues after a update.

ohh and before a forum mod suggests, yes i did a full software repair, especially after noticing the bugs after the OTA update. 

i though, hey lets do a full software repair and hope it fixes the stuff....but no...