account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Highlighted
Commissioner
Message 351 of 2,333
Message 351 of 2,333

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

tell me what is your region? and your phone region please?

Apprentice
Message 352 of 2,333
Message 352 of 2,333

I bought this phone from the Philippines, from an online shop. I confirm that the region is Hong Kong based from the Xperia Care note support it has inside the box.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 353 of 2,333
Message 353 of 2,333

@Top1991 wrote:
Can anyone help me please. Have the new xperia xz a week ago and I still don't have the new update android 7.....anyone else?

Oh my God... What the big problem you have... after week of buy you did not got update... Seriously, maybe try to wait until you will get update? Only week spent, be patience Slightly smiling Face

Adviser
Message 354 of 2,333
Message 354 of 2,333

Android 7

Hi.

When Android 7.0 Will Be Release For Z5 Premium ?

Talent
Message 355 of 2,333
Message 355 of 2,333

Re: Android 7

This is topic which I am interested too, but for Z5 Compact (bit its Z5 family anyway si its the same question). All X series model without XA and XA Ultra have it, but Z5 family still nothing and I cannot find ANYTHING about this on web or Sony official news includes informations about progress or world realease date...but I keep searching every day and waiting Slightly smiling Face .It will be fine if someone have some information about progress at least...
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Enthusiast
Message 356 of 2,333
Message 356 of 2,333

Same here so much for the time release late last year it's going too come in December Slightly frowning Face didn't happen, it's January now , too be honest I don't think we we could see the z5 family getting it at least February /march, I did read on one of the websites that Sony will doing older models last,

Really disappointed 😞, that we have wait this long, other phone got like x series, zx series and the no wonder alot of people not happy with Sony right now, not because of updates but problems in general

I just hope that I'm wrong when it comes out

This will be my final Sony phone unfortunately through

Message 357 of 2,333
Message 357 of 2,333

"Really disappointed 😞, that we have wait this long, other phone got like x series, zx series and the no wonder alot of people not happy with Sony right now, not because of updates but problems in general"

People not happy with Sony???
Sony currently have more devices on nougat than anyone excluding Google.
Lol, Samsung don't have 1 yet rolled.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Emperor
Message 358 of 2,333
Message 358 of 2,333

Re: Android 7

@Sentimental

Your topic was NOT deleted, it was merged, also don't forget to check your previous posts

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z5-Z5-Compact-Z5-Premium/4K-Display/m-p/1190625#M29270

@Sentimental wrote:

Hi.

When Android 7.0 Will Be Release For Z5 Premium ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 359 of 2,333
Message 359 of 2,333

not getting update android 7.0

Hi!

I am not getting the Android 7 update to my f8332 I have version 6.0.1 android, version 39.0.a.1.250

I have tried with WIFI and and I have tried plug in with Sony companion and search for update, says my phone have latest update.

Thank you

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 360 of 2,333
Message 360 of 2,333

Re: not getting update android 7.0

@speed254 wrote:

Hi!

I am not getting the Android 7 update to my f8332 I have version 6.0.1 android, version 39.0.a.1.250

I have tried with WIFI and and I have tried plug in with Sony companion and search for update, says my phone have latest update.

Thank you

So? What do you want? Update? Slightly smiling Face

Did you tried to wait? Be patience? Looks like no... Maybe try? Slightly smiling Face

I  did not got Marshmallow update from first day when it released for C5 Ultra (Dual too), it's around 3-4 months ago, so where is panic? Slightly smiling Face BE PATIENCE, WAIT and you will get Slightly smiling Face