account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Highlighted
Talent
Message 311 of 2,331
Message 311 of 2,331

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Z5 series dont have official android 7 yet, so Ugur81 and others (like me with my Z5Compact) must still wait until Sony finally release it.
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Commissioner
Message 312 of 2,331
Message 312 of 2,331

i have told about the UK Release dear. sorry for misunderstanding.

and i think Sony will release nougat for Xperia z series 30th 31 st December or early January as a gift of new year.. will see dear

Commissioner
Message 313 of 2,331
Message 313 of 2,331

Sorry dear Still No Realise Nougat for 3 UK. Sony Already released Nougat For Xperia x Without 3UK & O2 Pay monthly UK..

Talent
Message 314 of 2,331
Message 314 of 2,331

Kanchuka- thanks for estimate time for Z5 series Slightly smiling Face .
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Inhabitant
Message 315 of 2,331
Message 315 of 2,331

Hello.

What Sony wait to release Nougat for Z5 ?
Enthusiast
Message 316 of 2,331
Message 316 of 2,331

@eddymjj no one knows that right now, I don't think it will be out until the new year,
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 317 of 2,331
Message 317 of 2,331

@eddymjj wrote:
Hello.

What Sony wait to release Nougat for Z5 ?

I don't think that Sony specially waiting... Update usally releasing periodically, is not at the same time for all markets, regions and models... also don't forget always need time to test new software, to create it and ect. It is not like shake with magic wand and new software is... You and others must be patience and wait until new update will be available for you and others... There are a lot of tools, places and ect where you can check, seek news and ect., so that's what you can do now just seek, wait and be patience...

I'm still with Lollipop 5.1, but the life is not end... Still waiting, i asked some time here, but any request is not helping... I'm trying to understand Sony so the same you and others must do too... One day will be Nougat for you too - just wait Slightly smiling Face

By the way it's Christmas, New Year time why you worry about Nougat if time to celebrate? Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 318 of 2,331
Message 318 of 2,331

@MTMAH wrote:
Screenshot (3).png

When i check this throgh http://mysupport.sonymobile.com/gb/

Then i get this but i got no updates yet on my mobile,

Any one from sony can help me.

Many Thanks

I'm not from Sony, but how i understand for you is not available Nougat yet, so just wait... I don't think that Sony will do something else for you... A lot of time here was written: when new update will be available for you (others) depends your operator/country (region/market) - it's mean that you must wait and be patience if you did not got update yet - SONY CAN'T SAY WHEN YOU PERSONALLY WILL GET UPDATE!!! Slightly smiling Face

Commissioner
Message 319 of 2,331
Message 319 of 2,331

i told you dear sorry to say still not released nougat for Xperia x in your regions. i mean you have told us your version is 3uk. so still not release nougat for that.wait until release it to that regions

Inhabitant
Message 320 of 2,331
Message 320 of 2,331

I'm totaly agree with you but I want Sony do the best for his costumers. Sony deserves recognition of his work.