account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Learner
Message 291 of 2,331
Message 291 of 2,331

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Just found out, Thanks guys.. http://bit.ly/2i73Llm

Adviser
Message 292 of 2,331
Message 292 of 2,331

Re: F8132 - Nougat Official Update in Thailand

I want to apologize Sony. I bought the Xperia Z1 a few years back (flagship) and thought the 23MP camera would be awesome.....after a few false starts, and software tweaks....it was ok, but probably not updated enough like the iPhone 5S I should've bought.

I waited awhile, now I got the X Performance (flagship) and thought I would give it a try. No update after announcement...and still waiting for Nougat. 

I just want to apologize that I keep making poor decisions. I thought I was making good decisions but it's really for my lack of experience after owning (Z1, Iphone 6/6S/7, S6/S7, Zenfone 3, Xiaomi 4, Redmi 3S, Nexus 5X) to really try and see of all the brands, which one makes some a good one.

Sorry to hear about the layoffs....I will make better decisions next time. I think I learned my lesson. My only hope is that with the retraction from many markets that you can continue to support the markets that Sony maintains good market share.

Talent
Message 293 of 2,331
Message 293 of 2,331

Hello, know anyone from official Sony employees something about hows going work on android N for Z5 series? Thank you for any news Slightly smiling Face
First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Message 294 of 2,331
Message 294 of 2,331

Soony

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 295 of 2,331
Message 295 of 2,331

Re: Sony Xperia X Android N updates for UK

@MTMAH wrote:

Hello anyone here can you please let me know when android N (7) will be available for Sony Xperia X UK mobile phones.
Thank you

I'm afraid impossible to say that... Coz updates releasing periodically and not at the same time for all regions, countries Slightly smiling Face Wait, seek information (link is posted in my signature about Marshmallow, but the same places for Nougat is too, just read most posted questions) Slightly smiling Face

Commissioner
Message 296 of 2,331
Message 296 of 2,331

already relesed it dear.Update your phone now

Highlighted
Talent
Message 297 of 2,331
Message 297 of 2,331

@kanchuka : for what device the update come?

First google it, then ask for it... Winking Face
Learner
Message 298 of 2,331
Message 298 of 2,331

Nougat on Xperia X Compact

hey guys....i have been Sony lover for years....

all my 9 phones were Sony and i love it....

Recently broke my Xperia Z3 Compact due to water damageWorried Face (which was suppose to be water resistant)

now, i bought X3 Compact (because i like small screen size)

but pretty disappointed from Sony this time....Face with rolling Eyes

no doubt, Xc is good in performance, but got some petty issues which were not at all expect out of "Sony"

i have been getting these issues like so many other users of X compact; which we all will appreciate if Sony fixes these issues and reclaim its name:

1.     "adaptive brightness" needs to be fixed: goes to zero even in low light room,makes too hard to see the screen..it should not be like this, in Z series it was pretty perfect.....now i manually increse the brightness whenever i have to go out Face with rolling Eyes

2.     touch is too much sensitive..while mobile is on charge, touch of my phone goes mad. i press one key, it shows multiple touches. even it happend once, i held my finger close to screen but did not touch, it was showing that i m touching screen... pretty irritating this is, cant use phone on charge...QuestionAngry Face

3.     i like to personalize phone very much, like to change icons etc..but in Nougat "phone" icon is fixed, earlier it was not. hope to get this fixed as well...Remote

i was waiting for Nougat to arrive and see if these bugs were fixed or not...but sad to know that issues remained the same. pls Sony Support resolve the issues in upcoming updates, so as to get same experience of using Sony again...

-Best regards... still love SONY!!!! HeartHeartHeart

Visitor
Message 299 of 2,331
Message 299 of 2,331

Z5 Dual E6683 can not get latest update.

My Z5 dual e6683 still have build number 32.2.A.0.253 and April security patch! System update menu in setting said that it is up to date. What should I do to get latest update without using flash rom.
Adviser
Message 300 of 2,331
Message 300 of 2,331

Z5 Premium-ETA For Nougat Update?

Looks like other Experia has Nougat update avaiable-Asked Sony and did dance around ETA-anyone know whenit will be avaiable for Z5 Premium?

Thanks.