account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 161 of 2,336
Message 161 of 2,336

Re: Android Nougat When are we getting it? Which Xperias will be updated?

Like i siad before in this topic, i don't believe that Sony will release Nougat so early as they announced... Too short time to test it, to create it and to release it... Looks like i was and i'm still right :smileywhew: Grinning Face with smiling Eyes

Azzido, someone told that Michaeal Jackson is still alive, someone wrote about that.... and you believe in any rumors? XperiaBlog.net is good unofficial blog, which writing about Xperia (Sony) news, but this is unofficial blog, which wrote about Adoptable Storage in Marshmallow... and how we know Adoptoble Storage is turn off... Rumors, speculations and is only rumors and speculations... Internet full of it... I don't believe in any of it untill true come Slightly smiling Face

DON'T FORGET there is only Sony Mobile (where you can find all social sites links like FacebookTwitter and ect) and Sony Mobile Blog where is 100% trust information... All others like xperiablog.net and ect is just a rumor, speculation... Slightly smiling Face Strange that you are older than me in this forum, but still believe in rumors, speculations... maybe you still believe in fairy tales? Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 162 of 2,336
Message 162 of 2,336

About Android N

When is it release for Z5 Premium ?

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 163 of 2,336
Message 163 of 2,336

Re: About Android N

There is still no officiala announcement as to when they would be released.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 164 of 2,336
Message 164 of 2,336

Re: About Android N

@nolramlb wrote:

There is still no officiala announcement as to when they would be released.

If only now released Nougat Beta i think update will not release so fast as Sony (Slovakia) announced (article of this announce in english you can find in unofficial Xperia Blog)... Maybe in the beginning of 2017  will release update (from January into March, in this period i think) or in last days of 2016 (December two last weeks), but i don't believe that will be earlier, but this is just my guest, it's not official and trust information Slightly smiling Face 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 165 of 2,336
Message 165 of 2,336

Android 7 Nougat

When will the Android 7 Nougat update for the Xperia Z5 E6603 be available?
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 166 of 2,336
Message 166 of 2,336

Re: Android 7 Nougat

No one know 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Veteran
Message 167 of 2,336
Message 167 of 2,336

euphorics, strange you cannot read.
It was not a rumor, news or whatever with a source of xperiablog...

Xperia blog jusc cited Sony Slovakia which provided this information during official Sony press conference. You call a Sony press cobference a rumor??? How old are you then?

I repeat:
"Sony Slovakia held a press conference earlier today and also let slip when its Xperia devices would receive the update to Android 7.0 Nougat. "

Then believe in your fairy tales about rumors...
Seems to be true what they say about schools now, the younger ones cannot read with understanding :/
Highlighted
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 168 of 2,336
Message 168 of 2,336

@azzido wrote:
euphorics, strange you cannot read.
It was not a rumor, news or whatever with a source of xperiablog...

Xperia blog jusc cited Sony Slovakia which provided this information during official Sony press conference. You call a Sony press cobference a rumor??? How old are you then?

I repeat:
"Sony Slovakia held a press conference earlier today and also let slip when its Xperia devices would receive the update to Android 7.0 Nougat. "

Then believe in your fairy tales about rumors...
Seems to be true what they say about schools now, the younger ones cannot read with understanding :/

Azzido, you understood me wrong, i just wanted to say that Xperia Blog it's not official Sony blog and always trust in it we can't. For example adoptable storage article, about that Xperia Blog wrote in March of 2016 as you can notice, they wrote about that as a new feature of Marshmallow, but we all can see that that's wasn't true 100%. Most users believe (i believed too about adobtable storage, coz untill now Xperia Blog wrote everything 100% trust) in any articles like this one, that's why i wrote my some opinions before about that. I don't trust in every rumor which wrote every unofficial blog - that i wanted to say. It doesn't mean that Xperia Blog is bad and unreliable blog, but always trust in it impossible. About Sony Slovakia, coz i'm not understand in Slovakia, and i did not saw this press conference, i'm not start begin trust in every article which wrote unofficial blog. I believe only in 100% right information, most time which i can see in official source, this time in Sony blog or website... But again it doesn't mean that is not true and i did not siad that... I just don't believe in this roadplan, how you can see it's November and  still no update, only Beta version released... About that i wrote Slightly smiling Face But we will see when, how and who is still right.. Slightly smiling Face

P.S. Now some users asking about that already... Sony don't release by their plan... Suprise... So who is right here? That's why you asked my age that i'm right untill now? By the way some kids in some forum wrote that Xperia M and Xperia E4G will get OFFICIAL Marshmallow and Nougat, i must trust in that??? Seriously? Maybe you are like 3 - 8 years old if you believe in any rumor and speculation and can't understand normal opinion of others ADULT HUMANS and tolerate it with your disrespectful opinion? It's just open question... Try next time to understand what for you others saying, coz your post to me it's really sound like silly which thinking that he is one is smart and everything he know better neither others Slightly smiling Face No disrespect to you, just honesty Slightly smiling Face Try to be little down near earth and don't fly in sky so high... you can drop very very sorely and hurt yourself Slightly smiling Face No fight - just response into your disrespectful post to me Slightly smiling Face If you have more for me try to write PM... Slightly smiling Face

Adviser
Message 169 of 2,336
Message 169 of 2,336

New compatibility guidelines from Google for Android N - Vulkan not necessary!

Google realesed the compatibility guidelines for Android N and Vulkan is not an must!
So can we expect Android N for the Z3C? Sony said, that this is the reason why the Z3C will not get Android N.

Greetings,
Marc
Highlighted
Message 170 of 2,336
Message 170 of 2,336

Re: New compatibility guidelines from Google for Android N - Vulkan not necessary!

Well, that will help manufacturers who are probably looooooong into testing N for devices.
Perhaps Google will remember this with O instead of causing manufacturers to get the sharp end of a stick because of its rules.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.