account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android Jelly Bean

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Android Jelly Bean

Greetings from the United Arab Emirates as the date when the next update, Jelly Bean

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: Android Jelly Bean

if you want to manually update your phone this is how

How to manually update, downgrade, root 2012 Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/41609

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Demigod
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Hello, what can we help you with?

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

sony xperia s brand produced in the United Arab Emirates phone told me my phone when I called there istanbul branch and any other information about updates veremediler.yaklaşık by saying that there is connected to two months have passed since the date of update but still no sign of an update on my phone How do I update my phone that when it comes to began to slow down, because

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

you have 2 options

1) wait for the update to be approved and released in your country

or

2) manually update your phone

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

if you want to manually update your phone this is how

How to manually update, downgrade, root 2012 Xperias

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/41609

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

guaranteed pretty damn likely to do this manually is disabled as a result of the boom only suggestions