account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 8.0 Oreo When are we getting it? which Xperias will be updated?

One time poster
Message 141 of 1,265
Message 141 of 1,265

Oreo update

When it will be released in India 

For sony Xperia x dual

One time poster
Message 142 of 1,265
Message 142 of 1,265

How to upgrade to oreo. With my 4G data, without wifi connection

Translation via Google Translate:

How to upgrade to oreo. With my 4G data, without wifi connection

Como actualizar a oreo . Con mis datos 4G, sin conexión a wifi

Message 143 of 1,265
Message 143 of 1,265

Re: How to upgrade to oreo. With my 4G data, without wifi connection

@Alfa7

I used Google Translate to find the meaning of your message. Kindly post your future questions/feedbacks in English so we can assist you, this is an English based forum.

Oreo update is not released yet.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 144 of 1,265
Message 144 of 1,265

Regarding oreo update

I will get oreo update for my sony expria xa ultra or not? 

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 145 of 1,265
Message 145 of 1,265

Re: Regarding oreo update

@butu1234 wrote:

I will get oreo update for my sony expria xa ultra or not? 

According Sony Mobile and Sony Mobile blog XA Ultra is not planned to update into Oreo Slightly smiling Face It's official Sony information Slightly smiling Face

Learner
Message 146 of 1,265
Message 146 of 1,265

Re: Regarding oreo update

When could Xperia XZ users expect the new Update?

7.1.1 is ultra laggy and the total different of fluidly. 

One time poster
Message 147 of 1,265
Message 147 of 1,265

Re: Android 8.0 (Oreo) Update

I have a Z5 will there be a android update for my phone 

Message 148 of 1,265
Message 148 of 1,265

Re: Android 8.0 (Oreo) Update

@MadddcorE

There's no announced date for the Oreo update release yet.

@BigFrank

Xperia Z5 is NOT on the list of phones Sony announced to be receiving the Oreo update.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 149 of 1,265
Message 149 of 1,265

Re: Android 8.0 for Sony Xperia Z5 & Z5 Premium

I want to now Sony try to  take us down with being without new Android coz I love Sony phone's and I used Sony from the first z that they give until now I need to see how long will take to get new Android phone I will use it when the other companys  give it for all users 👥 after that I will ues it!!????  

Thanks any way 

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 150 of 1,265
Message 150 of 1,265

Re: Android 8.0 for Sony Xperia Z5 & Z5 Premium

@Chillll wrote:

I want to now Sony try to  take us down with being without new Android coz I love Sony phone's and I used Sony from the first z that they give until now I need to see how long will take to get new Android phone I will use it when the other companys  give it for all users 👥 after that I will ues it!!????  

Thanks any way 

Do you really though after you bought Premium device you will get all future updates? Grinning Face If you have any problems with yours smartphone the first try to fix it before scream here about new updates Slightly smiling Face Software is expensive process fro manufactor, so if there is no any reason to create one manufactor will not do that my opinion. Android is open source project, every can create own Android version with theirs money, so you ca do the same too, as i know, so where is the problem? Create yourself Slightly smiling Face