account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 8.0 Oreo When are we getting it? which Xperias will be updated?

Regular
Message 751 of 1,265
Message 751 of 1,265

Re: oreo for HK version

it has been 3 months since the oreo released to x performance, but HK version still not get the update,  and other regions are even got feb security patch. Can somebody tell me why?

One time poster
Message 752 of 1,265
Message 752 of 1,265

When in Russia there will be Android 8 xperia xa1 plus

Translation via Google Translate:

When in Russia there will be Android 8 xperia xa1 plus

Когда в России будет Android 8 xperia xa1 plus

Learner
Message 753 of 1,265
Message 753 of 1,265

Sony Xzs dual sim updates

what happened some suggestions please, In Australia my Xzs dual Sim stopped receiving updates in October last year , security patch still October 2017 build number 41.2.A.7.76 , yes , number clean hard resets , remove sim cards and entered Sim cards .all updates on. Still nothing , anyone help. Purchase phone in Hong Kong , unlocked don't have dual Sims in Australia .cheers. All !!!!!

Message 754 of 1,265
Message 754 of 1,265

Re: Sony Xzs dual sim updates

@sonyxzsajs

Did you try connecting it to a PC with Xperia Companion installed?

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 755 of 1,265
Message 755 of 1,265

Thanks , yes tried everything including connecting to the PC , says software up to date. 

Message 756 of 1,265
Message 756 of 1,265

@sonyxzsajs

Then it's up to date. Bear in mind that updates are released gradually and timing will differ between markets. Unless there is an official statement from Sony, the exact timing of update to your market will not be available here or anywhere else. Keep checking periodically on Xperia Companion.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

One time poster
Message 757 of 1,265
Message 757 of 1,265

xperia x update

I haven't received the new Xperia X update

No me aparece la nueva actualización para xperia x

Emperor
Message 758 of 1,265
Message 758 of 1,265

Re: xperia x update

@Osca

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Which update are you referring to ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 759 of 1,265
Message 759 of 1,265

Oreo update for R1 plus

Guys i live in India and own R1 plus i haven't received oreo update till now has anyone received it? If yes then  in which country? Will my device get damaged if I install oreo manually. 

Visitor
Message 760 of 1,265
Message 760 of 1,265

Re: xperia x update

Hello, I have a Sony Xperia X Compact, free and from Spain, and Android Oreo has not arrived yet, I'm still with Nougat 7.1.1 version 34.3.A.0.252. Do you have an idea of what date you can get? Because it is supposed to have been released in Spain.

Thanks