account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 8.0 Oreo When are we getting it? which Xperias will be updated?

Highlighted
Forum Legend
Message 371 of 1,277
Message 371 of 1,277

Re: f3213 no update to 7.0 nougat?

@caffein3

can you check if the update is already released in your region check here: xpericheck.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Learn to take care and troubleshoot your Device here:
Xperia Support by Sony: https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 372 of 1,277
Message 372 of 1,277

what's time update oro

xa1 ultrawhat's time update oro.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 373 of 1,277
Message 373 of 1,277

Re: Android 8.0 (Oreo) Update

When will receive Android 8.0 (Oreo)

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 374 of 1,277
Message 374 of 1,277

XZ doesn't update to Oreo 8

Oreo 8 has been released two days. I be trying to update my xz thru WiFi connection but after 60 percent , the update status goes back to zero and it starts to re- update again. That happened for about  7 times, and it's draining my battery fast.

I took my xz to the local Sony store and they to update. The same thing occurred three times.  They adviced me  that they have to send to the Sony center.  

What's wrong with the new  update?

Highlighted
Rookie
Message 375 of 1,277
Message 375 of 1,277

Xperia xz F8332

Hello, 

I am using xperia xz F8332 and I am from India. I am able to see oreo is available for this device but neither it is showing in software in mobile nor via xperia companion.

Could you please let me know how to get the notification. 

Will any one suggest it is better to update to oreo or to wait until all the bugs are fixed

Adept
Message 376 of 1,277
Message 376 of 1,277

Still waiting for Oreo for XZ

No oreo for me at the moment, I check everyday, every hours and still nothing it just says my phone is up to date with nougat ...

my phone is lagging since day one and this is very very annoying so I decided to get an XZ1 which is a perfect phone but I was hoping that oreo will fix the lag issue but now I hear that some user are experiencing lag again !!!

If my XZ still lag after oreo I will ask for refund since I own the XZ1 (best sony phone since Z2/Z3 and XZP) I dont care anymore .

this is really sad because the XZ was really a great I loved it the only issue was the lag.

is there way to get the update quicker ?

edit: update now in progress ... at last

Highlighted
Learner
Message 377 of 1,277
Message 377 of 1,277

My xperia xz hasn't uploaded to Android oreo

My xperia xz hasn't uploaded to Android oreo

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 378 of 1,277
Message 378 of 1,277

Re: Will Android "O" be coming to the Z5 family..??

Has any in USA or UK receive Oreo for XZ F8331 yet? 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 379 of 1,277
Message 379 of 1,277

Why does not Android 8 go for this phone?

I've got this handset for a year, and I'm happy with it, but I do not know why it's coming out so late and why did not it get to Android 8.?:smileyplain

Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 380 of 1,277
Message 380 of 1,277

oreo update

dear sony, i'm from cambodia i just wonder when i can recieve oreo update? i can't wait to taste this update.