account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 8.0 Oreo When are we getting it? which Xperias will be updated?

One time poster
Message 291 of 1,265
Message 291 of 1,265

Update for oreo 8.0

When it releases for ☓ 

One time poster
Message 292 of 1,265
Message 292 of 1,265

XZ Premium Android 8 update Austria

Hello!

I'd like to know when the Android 8 Oreo update is available for the XZ Premium in Austria. 

Pioneer
Message 293 of 1,265
Message 293 of 1,265

Re: XZ Premium Android 8 update Austria

Hi @Fire4600,

This is a global/international forum, and all we can tell you is that it is coming... You would need to get in touch with your regional Sony Customer Care Team for a specific answer or if you bought your smartphone via a service provider, your service provider.

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 294 of 1,265
Message 294 of 1,265

Re: Update for oreo 8.0

@Sh7862 wrote:

When it releases for ☓ 

As i know, there is no any official release dates from Sony when Oreo will out at all for others models, only what i found, Oreo released for XZ Premium Dual, XZ Premium, and this plans of Oreo (keep in mind this is third party information and this is not official Sony's blog, so 100% to believe in this information i don't advise you, but as i saw this blog most time is right, so... to don't believe also it's hardSlightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 295 of 1,265
Message 295 of 1,265

Re: Android OREO on XZ

@Zigonk wrote:

Will XZ receive android OREO in 2017

Nobody knows Slightly smiling Face

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 296 of 1,265
Message 296 of 1,265

Re: November security update

@ovesund wrote:

Hi

Does anyone know if Sony will include the optional functional updates in the November update or will they just include the security updates?

There are two updates that I'm very interested in, 

A-65223508, Improved Bluetooth connections to some carkits and

A-37943083, Improvements for Bluetooth devices only supporting AVRCP version 1.3

Those have been released to Pixel users already but I would really like to have them before 8.1 is released.

As i know only this video is out from Sony about Oreo, there is no any official detailed information about patches and ect. Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 297 of 1,265
Message 297 of 1,265

Re: Android OREO on XZ

I'm just glad the X is getting Oreo at all. Patiently waiting.

One time poster
Message 298 of 1,265
Message 298 of 1,265

Oreo update

Translation via Google Translate:

Is it possible to update xa1 dual to Android 8.0? If not, when will the update be released?

Возможно ли обновить xa1 dual до Android 8.0? Если нет, когда выйдет обновление?

Highlighted
Adviser
Message 299 of 1,265
Message 299 of 1,265

Oreo update

Hi, any idea when xzs will get oreo update and all the fixes and enhancements xzp have got?

Learner
Message 300 of 1,265
Message 300 of 1,265

Update of Android oreo 8.0

Cuando se enviará la actualización para Xperia Xz de Android oreo 8.0 en Bolivia?

When Android 8 for XZ in Bolivia?