account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Commissioner
Message 3001 of 3,017
Message 3001 of 3,017

Re: When we get update.?

@NikeG wrote:

So many years of gone when we Receive Update on This Model.?

Which excatly update do you looking for? As Uliwooly mentioned Android 6 is finally and last update. This model don't get Nougat (Android 7), Oreo (Android 8) or Pie (Android 9). Most countries got last firmwave update is with last number ...129 or ...174. About that you can find in xpericheck.com

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

One time poster
Message 3002 of 3,017
Message 3002 of 3,017

Software update

Please,

Yes.I know about your Congress and about your new update deviced and phones etc ..But i cannot buy any alk news of yours.i am sorry. I only want to update softwares for my old device Z1 only.. Do you have any software updates for that XperiaZ1.? I have been waiting for long time. But cannot see any updates. I don't want to think you(Sony Co.)is neglect to his old device and phones.

One time poster
Message 3003 of 3,017
Message 3003 of 3,017

I do not see the software update to Android 6.0

Formatearon de fabrica mi teléfono hace ya unas semanas y nunca aprecio la actualización de software a 6.0. Antes la tenia.  que puedo hacer?  

Format my phone a few weeks ago and never appreciate the software update to 6.0. I used to have it. What I can do?

gt

One time poster
Message 3004 of 3,017
Message 3004 of 3,017

I can't update my Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual to Android 6.0

My phone can't update to Android 6.0. There are no options to update it.

Please help me to update!

_20190413_130019.JPG

One time poster
Message 3005 of 3,017
Message 3005 of 3,017

I can't update my phone to Android 7

Im trying to update my phone but it is saying its running on latest Android version bt its 6.1 help me 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3006 of 3,017
Message 3006 of 3,017

Re: I can't update my phone to Android 7

Hi @Nzou, sorry to hear about this. Slightly frowning Face

Has the device been sent to service recently? It could be that the wrong software has been flashed in the device at the service centre and may explain why you aren't able to update your device.

If you could get back to me in a private message with your IMEI number, that would be really helpful and I would be able to take a closer look at the software in your device. To find your IMEI number, open up the application called "Phone" and type in *#06#.

To send me a private message, tap the link below and tap on "Send message"

https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/885297

Thank you! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Learner
Message 3007 of 3,017
Message 3007 of 3,017

Android update

I wanted to finally upgrade from v4.4.4 to v5, but not a single update in the Update Center! Only appears "Loading ...", then disappears.

Emperor
Message 3008 of 3,017
Message 3008 of 3,017

Re: Android update

@TiLan 

Are you on data or wifi? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3009 of 3,017
Message 3009 of 3,017

Re: Android update

Wi-Fi

One time poster
Message 3010 of 3,017
Message 3010 of 3,017

update Sony m5

Здравствуйте скажите пожалуйста когда появится обновления андроида для Sony Xperia m5?

Hello, please tell me when the Android update for Sony Xperia m5 will appear?