account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Apprentice
Message 2271 of 3,018
Message 2271 of 3,018

no customized ES firmware update...

Hi everyone,

the firmware 32.2.a.0.305 update has been released for Orange and Vodafone in Spain for weeks (Xperifirm and OTA), but not for Customized ES firmware (unbranded)

Why? When will it be delivered?
Thank you. regards

Learner
Message 2272 of 3,018
Message 2272 of 3,018

32.2.A.0.305 IL VERSION

When the 32.2.A.0.305 will come to israel ?

Emperor
Message 2273 of 3,018
Message 2273 of 3,018

Re: 32.2.A.0.305 IL VERSION

No one can answer that question

@Maor7s7 wrote:

When the 32.2.A.0.305 will come to israel ?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2274 of 3,018
Message 2274 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Maor7s7, Dan_one_zgz, AcuteAslam, how Uliwooly already wrote to you, impossible is to say when you all personally will get update. Sony can't say you that, coz it depends your country and/or operator. I recommend you to read my post MOST POSTED QUESTIONS here http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/Android-6-When-are-we-getting-Marshmallow-Which-Xperi... i tried to add all answers which you must to know about Marshmallow or any other upcoming update Slightly smiling Face And next time first read others posts before you ask the same question in which answer will be the same... Slightly smiling Face

Enthusiast
Message 2275 of 3,018
Message 2275 of 3,018

UK firmware update delay???

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2276 of 3,018
Message 2276 of 3,018

Re: UK firmware update delay???

@Jrnr wrote:

I have to make a new thread since the other thread is closed by someone. 
Where is the UK update? Sony UK sleeping? And just closing the threads?
No. 305 update yet?
I want to know what's the best firmware region to flash in the UK unlocked Z5? Anyone any idea?

Before you start scream here try to read here https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Software-Updates/Android-6-When-are-we-getting-Marshmallow-Which-Xper... MOST POSTED QUESTIONS Slightly smiling Face And relax... yelling here will not helps... believe me Smiling Face with open mouth & closed Eyes

One time poster
Message 2277 of 3,018
Message 2277 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

My Xperia M5 dual is facing many problems when updated to marshmallow pls send any reply to over come my problem
One time poster
Message 2278 of 3,018
Message 2278 of 3,018

Sony Z must updated to android 6.0

SonyZ have the good performance to get the android 6.0
Who with me?
Emperor
Message 2279 of 3,018
Message 2279 of 3,018

Re: Sony Z must updated to android 6.0

I'm sorry to say this, but it's not going to happen 

@KamalSy wrote:
Who with me?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2280 of 3,018
Message 2280 of 3,018

Re: Sony Z must updated to android 6.0

@KamalSy wrote:
Who with me?

... and any request here will not helps to get you Marshmallow, Nougat or any other update which official is not planned to be for you Z model Slightly smiling Face For others users is the same, if your model is not on the list to get Marshmallow, Nougat you will not get it and you can try to request that, but this is not helps... believe me... I saw it's not first time when some users can't understand that Slightly smiling Face