account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Talent
Message 191 of 3,018
Message 191 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Unlucky but they can't update every device for ever if you want it that bad compile your own asop rom from Sony sources or use cm13
Adviser
Message 192 of 3,018
Message 192 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Marsmallow for z ultra.......
Adviser
Message 193 of 3,018
Message 193 of 3,018

A non-customized by SONY® Android™ system for the Z ULTRA C6833:

A pure stock android system and it's interface.

With camera drivers for taking pictures and video with it's full potencial and full volume recording.

A non-reduced speaker sound, a non-reduced recording microphone and recording at full volume.

Having a full volume incoming speaker calls and same with transfering calls.

Being able to see at outdoor while sunny weather what's written on this big screen.

Having an unlocked CPU and GPU clock speeds.

Having a fast device and fast responsiveness of it.

Not even one custom junkware from SONY® such as "What's New" ; "Movie Creator" ; "Xperia Lounge" ; "Sketch" ; "STAMINA" () ; "Lifelog" (even if we don't have this one at our's) ; and all the other bullcrap pre-installed without asking.

I know this is utopic. And sony won't do it. Sony don't give a about customers anyway...

Enthusiast
Message 194 of 3,018
Message 194 of 3,018

Update T3 and E3 with Lollipop atleast and announce their end of support...we know u don't care about these devices...atleast these users will leave these devices and their hopes from Sony and go and find some other brand!!!! 

Marshmallow was a final and needed update to M2 T2 C3 T3 E3 E4 E4g for their optimisation....this would atleast end their support from Sony...but Sony doesn't care about T3 E3 E4g for even a single update...

Z and Z1 series have been supported a lot by Sony...but the users are demanding Marshmallow for it...I hope Sony will provide this as the last update for them....or atleast fix the bugs in Lollipop for them...

And a kind request to Sony....Please don't ever release products like T3 E3 and E4g which u are not willing to update and support...atleast the users won't be disappointed after buying such products!!! They are good products...just the company neglected them!!! Just answer us Sony!!! 

Learner
Message 195 of 3,018
Message 195 of 3,018

rollout marshmallow

I heard of a release of marshmallow ...... when ?
Emperor
Message 196 of 3,018
Message 196 of 3,018

Re: rollout marshmallow

@vetro

The flagship phones will get Marshmallow first then the rest of the devices, with that said, the Xperia M2 won't get marshmallow

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 197 of 3,018
Message 197 of 3,018

Re: rollout marshmallow

Yeah, as said^^
That's not happening on M2

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

One time poster
Message 198 of 3,018
Message 198 of 3,018

Android 6.0 Realise date

Hi there! could someone say me when is official the android Marshmallow is available for Xperia ™ Z1 smartphone?
Please if someone of you know about that couldn't you reply it, thanks...
Talent
Message 199 of 3,018
Message 199 of 3,018

Z1 ain't getting marshmallow update 5.1 is the end of the line
Rookie
Message 200 of 3,018
Message 200 of 3,018

Will Sony update M4 Aqua?

Will update on Sony experiа m4 aqua?