account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

One time poster
Message 91 of 2,820
Message 91 of 2,820

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Android 6.0 support is required for my Sony Xperia Z1 Compact !!!

Please, support my Xperia!!!

One time poster
Message 92 of 2,820
Message 92 of 2,820

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

brunox7 wrote:

z1, z1c marshmallow update please!

Adviser
Message 93 of 2,820
Message 93 of 2,820

i have m4,waiting for android 6 ##dont update other phones
Talent
Message 94 of 2,820
Message 94 of 2,820

http://www.xperiablog.net/2015/10/15/lg-first-out-of-the-gates-with-marshmallow-how-long-will-it-tak...

Spoiler
LG announced earlier today that it will become the first manufacturer to release Android 6.0 Marshmallow for its smartphones. The LG G4 will be the first non-Nexus handset to receive Marshmallow, when it is released next week

kthxbye

Learner
Message 95 of 2,820
Message 95 of 2,820

Will there be an update to the Android Marshmallow for Xperia M2 and when?
One time poster
Message 96 of 2,820
Message 96 of 2,820

Did Android M updation will solve OTG problem in Xperia M4 aqua duel
Adviser
Message 97 of 2,820
Message 97 of 2,820

To DEVELOPPERS

Please,

Release a pure Android Marshmallow.

Please,

I love this device, I dislike custom roms for not being able to record videos and vocals with a decent sound voulme capture.

I dislike sony's apps and interface. For the love of god, release a pure version of android, I want to be able to use any functionalities of the device and of the android interface and being able to custom the icons and shortcuts as I want. With the drivers for the device, as, being able to record videos on snapchat with a high audio voulme, having the gps working, the lte working as well, etc... Being able to use the full performance of the device, because, I'm typing an sms, and, the text takes some 400ms of time to appear on the screen when I was typing.... : /

5.0.1: I'm not happy: http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-Ultra/sony-z-ultra-5-0-update-issues/m-p/970604#M7493

5.1.1: I'm not happy either: http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-Ultra/REVIEW-14-6-A-0-368-C6833/m-p/1045077#U1045077

Nothing was improved since the release of this device, we were always force to see those sony's apps in the menu, the rom is slow, even cyanogenmod speeds like a fuse, we're like on a donkey with the stock rom... but any custom rom does not record with sound. The sound is not working on the custom roms

Nevermind...

Capture.JPG

Talent
Message 98 of 2,820
Message 98 of 2,820

No m2 certainly won't be getting official marshmallow
Learner
Message 99 of 2,820
Message 99 of 2,820

@1adrian1 Is that the official position sony or just presume , because there was no announcement that m2 will get 5.1.1 ?
Elite
Message 100 of 2,820
Message 100 of 2,820

Re: SOLVE HEATING PROBLEM WITH NEW MARSHMELLOW UPDATE

@Biybu

This is a user based forum, you have to contact Sony directly, also check the forum guidelines

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Welcome/Discussion-guidelines/m-p/349678#U349678

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)