account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 3011 of 3,017
Message 3011 of 3,017

Re:Sony m5 update

@Наталья19 

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

Which update are you referring to? have you checked this?

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/software/

@Наталья19 wrote:

Sony m5 update
Hello, please tell me when the Android update for Sony Xperia m5 will appear?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3012 of 3,017
Message 3012 of 3,017

When u release saftware update more then 6.0 for xperia c5 ultra

I want to update my Xperia c5 ultra dual phone but my showing your mobile upto date latest version. My mobile getting slow and hang so I want to get update 

One time poster
Message 3013 of 3,017
Message 3013 of 3,017

How can i get update marshmallow to nougat

Plz help me to get update to 7.0.0

One time poster
Message 3014 of 3,017
Message 3014 of 3,017

Xperia Z2 Updates

Hello my last software update was version 6.0.1  1st of May 2016 since then I never recived an update I dont want to run the risk of trying to update it by the computer Is there anything you can do so I can recieve new software updates through my phone settings on software updates because im not reciveing any thanks

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3015 of 3,017
Message 3015 of 3,017

Re: Xperia Z2 Updates

Hi @DynamoFTW, Let me see if I can help you out here. 

Android 6.0.1 is the latest software available for the Xperia Z2. But if you want to see if you have any security updates or such you can try to update the phone via Xperia Companion and connect the phone and see what it says. 

Let me know if there is any further questions. Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3016 of 3,017
Message 3016 of 3,017

About the android update

Hola buenas noches Quiero saber cuándo podré actualizar mi Sony Z2 de la versión 6 0 1 a otra versión más avanzada Quisiera saber sí puedo actualizarlo Y cómo hacerlo por favor Gracias

Hello good night I want to know when I can update my Sony Z2 from version 6 0 1 to another more advanced version I would like to know if I can update it And how to do it please Thank you

gt

One time poster
Message 3017 of 3,017
Message 3017 of 3,017

System update

I didn't get system update so I can't use my.phone it's hanging all the time pizza fix it