account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Learner
Message 2451 of 3,017
Message 2451 of 3,017

Re: No update for my Z3 D6683

No my phone network is not branded ?

Apprentice
Message 2452 of 3,017
Message 2452 of 3,017

Re: Welcome to the Forum, please introduce yourselves!

Hello, I'm nemesia I glad to meet talk.sonymobile.com I have been questions about my Sony Xperia C3 DUAL every time I update software in my Sony Xperia C3 DUAL I see memory app update what going to do to this question about memory app update please help me? Thanks
One time poster
Message 2453 of 3,017
Message 2453 of 3,017

Cant find a new update

I have Android 5.1 version 29.1.B.0.101 in my C5 Ultra. When I connect my phone to computer and open Xperia Companion and try to update software, it says that I have the latest version. Why and how to get the newest update?

Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2454 of 3,017
Message 2454 of 3,017

Re: Cant find a new update

@jokubas349 wrote:

I have Android 5.1 version 29.1.B.0.101 in my C5 Ultra. When I connect my phone to computer and open Xperia Companion and try to update software, it says that I have the latest version. Why and how to get the newest update?

The same is with part of costumers. Is not all users got Marshmallow at the same time. You must wait, check information in Sony Mobile by IMEI, Xpericheck and ect. Millions time about that was written here, read others messages of others users, check MOST POSTED QUESTION my post (link is in my signature) and ect Slightly smiling Face I did not got Marshmallow update too (C5 Ultra Dual model), need to wait, be patience and ect. When will be available update you will get notification Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 2455 of 3,017
Message 2455 of 3,017

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Hi.....
I just want to update my software of latest version please help me out how to download a latest version I just went to customer care of Sony center too I did get any reply from tgem
Unregistered user
Not applicable
Message 2456 of 3,017
Message 2456 of 3,017

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

@1193 wrote:
Hi.....
I just want to update my software of latest version please help me out how to download a latest version I just went to customer care of Sony center too I did get any reply from tgem

The first it is no any sense to post the same question twice. Second did you tried update with Xperia Companion? Slightly smiling Face It's important it's available for you any new update, so with Xperia Companion you can check that Slightly smiling Face

Message 2457 of 3,017
Message 2457 of 3,017

Pl.help me no update my phone 📱 6.0 marshmallow
One time poster
Message 2458 of 3,017
Message 2458 of 3,017

software update of experia z

Marshmallow 6.1 update for experia z c6603
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 2459 of 3,017
Message 2459 of 3,017

Marshmallow on Xperia c5

Hi. I plan to update my Xperia c5 today to Mm. My phone has a very unresponsive screen at times and to all the users enjoying Mm I need to know if there are any bugs I need to know about and if it's advisable to update from lollipop to Mm. Is the camera quality as good in Mm too?
Forum Legend
Message 2460 of 3,017
Message 2460 of 3,017

Re: Marshmallow on Xperia c5

try to read some of the threads posted by other users here: https://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-C5-Ultra/bd-p/xperia_c5_c5_ultra_dual

________________________________________________________________________________
The Man! The Myth! The Forum Legend! -Scott Sterling