account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Genius
Message 1761 of 3,017
Message 1761 of 3,017

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Sure, go to Xpericheck.com, type m4 in the search and select your model. There you can see all the ones that are going to or already received the update.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Apprentice
Message 1762 of 3,017
Message 1762 of 3,017

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Hello hello hello. Sonyers. Can you hear me? Any update for xperia C4?
Genius
Message 1763 of 3,017
Message 1763 of 3,017

Hello hello 👋 I can hear..err.. Read you Slightly smiling Face

So, the C4 and C5 are late, it should arrive anytime soon, probably by mid/end august. The M4 and M5 are already receiving it hence the midrange time is now...

... Be patient Winking Face

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Rookie
Message 1764 of 3,017
Message 1764 of 3,017

Z2 Tablet Update to Android 6 in Germany ?

Hi folks,

I still have not receivied an update to Android 6 for my Android Z2 Tablet (SGP512). Neither Over-the-Air nor via Sony Companion Software. Beside this the tablet works fine.

Has anyone an idea how to force the Update ? Accoing to sonymobile.com the z2 tablet has Android 6 (see spezifications)

https://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/tablets/xperia-z2-tablet/specifications/#tabs

Gospo

Apprentice
Message 1765 of 3,017
Message 1765 of 3,017

Too late, unacceptable and unable to be patient. White paper shows that the latest software is on July and it is today?
Learner
Message 1766 of 3,017
Message 1766 of 3,017

Marshmallow update not received yet. In Iraq

Hi
I am in Iraq، and I want update my phone Xperia Z5 Premium Dual to Marshmallow, but it still not received yet
Please help me

Thanks
Genius
Message 1767 of 3,017
Message 1767 of 3,017

@sullylos, what white paper? What device?

Wizardry is the key!
Apprentice
Message 1768 of 3,017
Message 1768 of 3,017

@YoGem: please visit developer.sonymobile.com. The fifth realease on July but now is August without any updates.
Highlighted
Message 1769 of 3,017
Message 1769 of 3,017

Android 6.0 Marshmallow for Sony Xperia C5 Ultra

When released the update to Android 6.0 for Marshmallow by Sony Xperia C5 Ultra, and is not much time left to Android 7.0 Nougat Released
Commissioner
Message 1770 of 3,017
Message 1770 of 3,017

As per my understanding it's document history and not update history:

Doc His.PNG