account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Commissioner
Message 1301 of 3,018
Message 1301 of 3,018

Re: Have not received marshmallow update on my Z2

Thats sony users forum, so it's more like.. Have a problem, write to sony staff or xperia care. So its just bout users knowledge not sony itself. More like opinion forum than support.

>> Xperia XZ1 user, help-ful with knowledge he has;>>
One time poster
Message 1302 of 3,018
Message 1302 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

What about xperia Z Ultra?  

I want android 6Slightly smiling Face

One time poster
Message 1303 of 3,018
Message 1303 of 3,018

Re: Z3 D6653 Still cannot get Android M

Nice timing. More than month since update appearance, phone is not locked to any provider or etc. All friends, that having SAME xperia phones, also not locked and boughted in same country, allready updated. Still nothing available for me. Can hear from support only "please wait". Most probably my last Sony device.

One time poster
Message 1304 of 3,018
Message 1304 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

What time android 6 it wile come to xperia m4 aqua
One time poster
Message 1305 of 3,018
Message 1305 of 3,018

Software update

When would we have 6.1 marshmallow for xperia Z3?
One time poster
Message 1306 of 3,018
Message 1306 of 3,018

I have an unlocked M4 aqua in the USA as TMOBILE no longer sells the Sony Line....Does anhone know, will this impact my ability to update my M4 Aqua when Marshmellow is released as TMOBILE doesnt really support the Sony Line as it perviously did. Thank you.

Emperor
Message 1307 of 3,018
Message 1307 of 3,018

Re: Software update

@Wwrdsmt

Just like any other update, you have to wait for it to be approved and released in your country, if your phone is or was locked to a carrier/network, you will have to wait for them to approve and release the update. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Emperor
Message 1308 of 3,018
Message 1308 of 3,018

@opustm

If the phone was locked to T-mobile at some point, it will be up to them to release the update, or you can use flashtool or xperiafirm

@opustm wrote:

I have an unlocked M4 aqua in the USA as TMOBILE no longer sells the Sony Line....Does anhone know, will this impact my ability to update my M4 Aqua when Marshmellow is released as TMOBILE doesnt really support the Sony Line as it perviously did. Thank you.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1309 of 3,018
Message 1309 of 3,018

Update ota z3dual problems

Hi
I live in Iran, I have not access to Pc to update my device.
In our country all z3 dual has been updatet to marshmallow by OTA, but in my device no message received to me to updating πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–

Please help me
Emperor
Message 1310 of 3,018
Message 1310 of 3,018

Re: Update ota z3dual problems

@Mehdi178

There's nothing anyone can do to help you, you could borrow a PC or Mac and check if the update it's available.