account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Adept
Message 591 of 3,018
Message 591 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

Hey did anyone got recent Mobile update?

Highlighted
Adept
Message 592 of 3,018
Message 592 of 3,018

Re: Android 6 When are we getting Marshmallow? Which Xperias will be updated? etc

What it is all about?

One time poster
Message 593 of 3,018
Message 593 of 3,018

Still no sign of MM on Xperia Z5 Unlocked (tried it with EE and Vodafone) in the UK.

Starting to get irritated with this phased roll-out.

Message 594 of 3,018
Message 594 of 3,018

It won't matter which sim is in it, it still remains an unlocked customisation.
Unfortunately it is just a matter of checking each day as some other UK customisations have got the update.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 595 of 3,018
Message 595 of 3,018

Hooked my Z5 up to PC Companion and it says it is all up to date still. I thought we were supposed to be able to update them trough PC Companion until the OTA update was released?

Regular
Message 596 of 3,018
Message 596 of 3,018

Nothing yet on Vodafone Z5 in the UK, OTA says on latest available, however, in the device diagnostics page it says new software available, you click it and it takes you to OTA page saying latest verson already downloaded.

Why is this

Regular
Message 597 of 3,018
Message 597 of 3,018

Z5 E6653 marshmallow update problem

Can anyone help I know the marshmallow update rolling out the problem is on about phone in the diagnostic app it's saying I got an update ready for downloading fmarshmallow so when I click on it it sends me to software update and it says I'm up to date but I'm still on lollipop 5.1 even Xperia care saying there an update can anyone help
Message 598 of 3,018
Message 598 of 3,018

Because the update is not ota yet, it is via pc companion.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.

Message 599 of 3,018
Message 599 of 3,018

Re: Z5 E6653 marshmallow update problem

Try using pc companion, ota is not available yet for this update.

Visitor
Message 600 of 3,018
Message 600 of 3,018

Android marshmallow

Hello anyone know when marshmallow is coming to our phone really excited for new update any clue?